PDA

View Full Version : Teeth

Pirate Me
09-28-2007, 09:59 PM
So, my little brother just lost his first tooth today.

How old where you when you lost your first tooth?
Did you believe in the tooth fairy?
When you lost teeth, would you put them under your pillow? (countries have different customs)
Were you happy, sad, scared?

::Snow_White::
09-28-2007, 10:02 PM
How old where you when you lost your first tooth? Good Question...4...5..6 maybe?
Did you believe in the tooth fairy? I did until I finally lost all my teeth.
When you lost teeth, would you put them under your pillow? (countries have different customs)Nope I had a little box that I would put on my desk.
Were you happy, sad, scared? Scared.

But heck I once got 10 bucks. :eek:
Mostly 5. I was one happy camper.

Pirate Me
09-28-2007, 10:03 PM
I lost one tooth at Universal and I got a really cool Woody Woodpecker hat. :D

::Snow_White::
09-28-2007, 10:08 PM
I lost one while I was eating doritos...
Another at my aunts. I was sleeping on a mattress and a friend was staying. Well her dog started jumping on us and I was laughing and he jumped right on that tooth, and knocked it out. xD

I came out and gave it to my aunt who I'm sure was happy to hold a bloody tooth.

Most of them when I got older I pulled out. I hated just leaving them in, it hurt worse leaving them in then it did pulling them out.

Tinkerbell424
09-28-2007, 10:09 PM
How old where you when you lost your first tooth?
I don't remember
Did you believe in the tooth fairy?
Yes..I believed until the day I saw my grandma put money under my brothers pillow for his lost teeth -_-
When you lost teeth, would you put them under your pillow? (countries have different customs)
I had this cute little pillow to put it in that had this cute teeth poem.
Were you happy, sad, scared?
Honestly I don't remember.
I remember one time I got mad because the fairy gave me a dollar bill and I ripped it up because I wanted to get a quarter instead...:rotfl:

pinkgalYall
09-28-2007, 10:09 PM
I lost mine somewhere between 4-5. It was at recess though, I remember it because I was getting down off of the Spider Web, and hit my mouth. Out came the tooth!
Heck yea I believed in the tooth fairy! (Pssh, Free money? Who doesn't!)
Usually I would put it under my pillow, unless on the occasion I forgot too. A little more than the occasion...
I was excited. :rotfl:

Babyjustrun
09-29-2007, 10:02 AM
I think I was in grade 1.
I don't believe in the tooth fairy anymore.
I did put it under my pillow.
But I really didn't care about my teeth that much.

disney100666
09-29-2007, 10:06 AM
How old where you when you lost your first tooth?hmm, maybe 4 or 5, I was at a birthday party, and I was going down a slide, and it feel out, and I was soo shocked my mom had to take my home!
Did you believe in the tooth fairy?yes, until I lost all my teeth
When you lost teeth, would you put them under your pillow? (countries have different customs)I had a tooth pillow and there was a pocket for a tooth and money, and then I'd put it under my pillow
Were you happy, sad, scared?happy!

my brother lost a tooth yesterday.
and I lost all my teeth about 2 years ago

Damhsa04
09-29-2007, 10:11 AM
How old where you when you lost your first tooth? Around 5 years old. It was when I started kindergarten.
Did you believe in the tooth fairy? I did until I woke up one day after losing a tooth to my dad having his had half way under my pillow.
When you lost teeth, would you put them under your pillow? (countries have different customs) I had a little case for it and put that under my pillow. I think it was easier for my parent to find the tooth that way.
Were you happy, sad, scared? I was scared because I never wanted my dad to pull out my teeth. He'd yank them out.

taz
09-29-2007, 10:21 AM
I have gotten one tooth pulled- so my braces would fit better. Lost first tooth in 2nd grade. Had lost all my teeth by mid fourth grade.

I also had a bad cross-bite whichi got surgery on.:scared1:

3mtn-kate
09-29-2007, 10:22 AM
How old were you when you lost your first tooth? 6
Do you believe in the tooth fairy? yeah i did until i found all my lost teeth in a box on my mom's bureau.
Did you put your teeth under your pillow? yep
Were you happy/scared/sad? a little scared cause i started bleeding but after that i was happy!!

:hippie:

Raven_the_Bird
09-30-2007, 05:02 AM
How old where you when you lost your first tooth? 4.
Did you believe in the tooth fairy? No.
When you lost teeth, would you put them under your pillow? (countries have different customs) No, I threw them away.
Were you happy, sad, scared? I didn't really care.