PDA

View Full Version : don't you hate it when.......

bouncytigger22
09-28-2007, 09:37 PM
your foot falls asleep? It's so annoying. It just happened to me now. It feels so weird.........but that's what I get for being on the disboards for a long time......lol.

So, don't you hate it?
Discuss.

::Snow_White::
09-28-2007, 09:41 PM
Yesterday...at a conference. In high heels, with a skirt on....
We have to sit down...that's bad enough with a skirt on..
Then, my foot falls asleep. I practically have to pull myself up with the desk so my foot didn't collapse under me, then I looked like I was limping because my foot felt tingly.

I hate it..because I get it at the most inconvienient times.
But when I'm like at home I think it's really cool. So I'll just sit there and poke my foot and not feel anything. xD

When I'm sleeping and I wake up and my foot's asleep. I once got up to turn my alarm off and my foot collapsed and I fell on my desk and my arms swung across it sweeping everything onto the floor including my alarm clock that was still going off. :rotfl:

Sometimes I'll sleep on my hand so when I wake up it's hard for my to pull myself up. And I have to take my other hand and shake my hand that's asleep forawhile until I can move it.

bouncytigger22
09-28-2007, 09:44 PM
Yesterday...at a conference. In high heels, with a skirt on....
We have to sit down...that's bad enough with a skirt on..
Then, my foot falls asleep. I practically have to pull myself up with the desk so my foot didn't collapse under me, then I looked like I was limping because my foot felt tingly.

I hate it..because I get it at the most inconvienient times.
But when I'm like at home I think it's really cool. So I'll just sit there and poke my foot and not feel anything. xD

When I'm sleeping and I wake up and my foot's asleep. I once got up to turn my alarm off and my foot collapsed and I fell on my desk and my arms swung across it sweeping everything onto the floor including my alarm clock that was still going off. :rotfl:

Sometimes I'll sleep on my hand so when I wake up it's hard for my to pull myself up. And I have to take my other hand and shake my hand that's asleep forawhile until I can move it.

I laughed at that kayla. lol

taz
09-28-2007, 09:55 PM
That is very very annoying. I was woke up with my foot asleep stepped and my leg gave out. Luckily i just fell on floor :)

Pirate Me
09-28-2007, 10:01 PM
I hate it when I'm sitting and I don't know that its asleep. BAM! You just fall on the floor. xD
And I'm probably going to have to shake mine up when I get out of my chair, I'm sitting on my legs.

pinkgalYall
09-28-2007, 10:16 PM
One night I was sleeping on my arm, and I went to turn over, and just kind of fell back on the bed, and my hand hit me in the face. I was like, "What the...it's my hand." XD (Of course that was said in my head, that would be rather creepy if I was talking to myself in the middle of the night) Then I started just picking up my arm and dropping it until it woke up. Once it was awake, I passed back out.

PowerMonkey
09-28-2007, 10:45 PM
i actually kinda like it haha... it just feels so weird and is kinda amusing when you start poking it and dont feel anything .. same thing for when you change its position to let the blood run.... all of the blood rushing back to my leg makes me laugh for some reason lol ... its just feels soo bizarre

Damhsa04
09-29-2007, 09:05 AM
oddest discussion on the board.

I like it when my foot falls asleep. I poke it and when my foot and calf fall asleep I stand on my toes and then try to stand on the asleep foot and then it gives out. It sounds horrible but it's really fun.

Also my arms fall asleep when I sleep sometimes and when I wake up I try really carefully to turn over so I don't break my arm since I'm putting all my weight on a arm I can't feel anything in.

Disney.Ears
09-29-2007, 09:14 AM
Ooooh I hate the needles, hate them. They actually hurt when I try to walk on them.

disney100666
09-29-2007, 09:46 AM
it's very uncomfortable, espcially when you get up in the morning and you've been sleeping on your arm. (that's me!)

Babyjustrun
09-29-2007, 10:06 AM
I hate it.
I sit, in Science and Art with my leg resting against the desk (so I'm definitely not sitting properly) and my leg starts to fall asleep.
But, if I put it down, it will get worse. And it hurts. So bad.
One time when I was in Ottawa, my leg fell asleep while watching the light show on Parliament Hill, and my parents just decided they wanted to leave halfway through the second showing of it, and I was run-limping to keep up with them.

TinkerTracy
09-29-2007, 10:43 AM
Ugh it always happens at the worst times. Like when it happens in calss and you have to get up to say something or give a project...and you look like an idiot limping.

AngienLuLu
09-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Yes.

HPGIRL
09-29-2007, 11:06 AM
That is very very annoying. I was woke up with my foot asleep stepped and my leg gave out. Luckily i just fell on floor :)

I had something like that happen to me before,

when i woke up once I fell over and smacked my head on one of my bookcases and then I rebound off of that and toppled over my bedside table. It hurt the next day pretty bad but when my friends saw all of my bruises they had a good laugh.(lol:rotfl: ,NOT!)

marypops!
09-29-2007, 11:12 AM
i like pins and needles :) (what we say, well i say, in the UK)

i like to do it then let all the blood come rushing back :) it feels so strange!

Pirate Me
09-29-2007, 12:33 PM

i like to do it then let all the blood come rushing back :) it feels so strange!

Yep, I call it pins and needles.
---
My arm fell asleep once. I thought it was soooo weird! It just fell. Poking it feels even cooler than poking my leg when its asleep! :D

3mtn-kate
09-29-2007, 08:43 PM

lol
yeah i love that feeling 2 it's so weird but i can't walk for like 20 minutes after that :lmao:
o well

shellybellypolo
09-29-2007, 08:55 PM
It's fun, for some time.
Sometimes I'll wake up and try to move my hand and then I'll realize it was asleep.

bouncytigger22
09-29-2007, 09:00 PM
I never really poked it, but i like the feel! lol.

this thread actually turned into something lol.