PDA

View Full Version : So this guy...and this girl...

TwistyMisty
09-28-2007, 04:27 PM
Hi...

This girl, likes this guy, and she has asked him out like 5 times in the same week. She is DESPRATE! The guy said he feels sorry for her, and if she asks him out again he will say yes. Because he feels sorry for her. I think it is wrong, because he is my friend and he doesn't really even like her. And if they "go out" my and my friend won't spend any time together. We hang out in P.E and lunch and stuff. And he already told her the first time when she asked him out, "I am not ready for a girlfriend." The next couple of days later, " if she asks again i will say yes" I don't want him to becase she is rude. And he can be rude sometimes, but not always. This is weird! He is one of my best friends, and he might go out with an enemy that everybody hates!

I don't exactly hate her, but I dislike her. She is rude and thinks she is all that.

Ms.Squeakers
09-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Wow

Try and tell him things
could it be that a little someone is Jealous? I want you to think long and hard if you might have feelings for this guy.

TwistyMisty
09-28-2007, 04:57 PM
Eww no. He is like, gross. We are just friends. He just doesn't know what this girl does. She cusses, and she calls EVERYBODY names. Bad -bad names. And i am not jealous. ROFL. And he doesnt even like her. And im not in the " liking-boys" stage yet.

Lizbon
09-28-2007, 06:40 PM
Talk to him. YOU SHOULD NEVER GO OUT WITH SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU FEEL SORRY FOR THEM. If someone did that to me and I found out I would be so upset. TEll him to just let her down gently and that he doesn't feel comfortable with her asking him so many times.

Tiinkerbelle
09-28-2007, 06:49 PM
Tell him he's going to hurt her more by saying yes.

TwistyMisty
09-28-2007, 06:49 PM
I will talk to him tonight. There is an fg.

Babyjustrun
09-28-2007, 07:49 PM
As my personal development teacher says:

Don't settle for something because it's the only thing. You have a right to be picky when it comes to the person you date.

But I guess, he should give her a chance.

Tiinkerbelle
09-28-2007, 07:58 PM
Never enter a relationship without both parties wanting to be in it. I know from personal experience it's a train wreck in the end.

TinkerTracy
09-29-2007, 10:39 AM
Just talk to him. If not then they'll probably go out for like 3 days and break up. Pity dating is stupid.

DramaQueen
09-29-2007, 10:43 AM
It's really not fair to the girl for him to go out with her just because he feels sorry for her.

I know he's trying to be a nice guy, and it's hard to reject someone, and it's hard to be rejected.

But I think he should just tell her that he doesn't want to be her boyfriend or whatever. Because it's totally stupid to date her just because he feels sorry for her.
Imagine how she's gonna feel when she finds that out!! TERRIBLE! Probably worse than being rejected. And he won't be happy either.

I think it's not a very good idea at all.

TwistyMisty
09-29-2007, 01:33 PM
He keeps saying NO because the girl get someone ELSE to do it for him. But he doesn't like her. They look really good together though. Maybe he should give her a chance..

Kats~Meow
09-29-2007, 02:12 PM
I don't think it is right for him to just say yes for the sake of saying yes and getting her to stop asking. Just think how she will feel if she finds out the true reason he said yes. I know he may think he is trying to do the girl good, but in the long run it is going to hurt her bad.

Lil_Tink
09-29-2007, 02:30 PM
Wow I'm confused. You would think after 5 times she would get the point, but him saying yes won't stop it.

Lizbon
09-30-2007, 08:53 AM
He keeps saying NO because the girl get someone ELSE to do it for him. But he doesn't like her. They look really good together though. Maybe he should give her a chance..

Just because they look good together doesn't mean they should go out. He should not say yes to her unless he truly likes her. I think anyone who would date someone just because they look good together or feels sorry for the other person is to young to be in a relationship. JMO.