PDA

View Full Version : Dream Wedding

Ms.Squeakers
09-27-2007, 04:06 PM
Well do any of you have a dream wedding? Where would your honey moon be? Where would you most likely get married?

DISCUSS!!:)

disney100666
09-27-2007, 04:07 PM
well it's a little bit early to think about getting married but I would love to get married in WDW and have my honewmoon there. And I'd like it like Prince and Princess royalty type thing.

Ms.Squeakers
09-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Well of course were too young im just saying havnt you ever thought about like what your dream wedding would be? Ya get what im saying? Like my dream wedding would be to get married in my backyard because its so pretty and then my honeymoon would be in florida

Babyjustrun
09-27-2007, 04:31 PM
I'm not sure.
I'm not so keen about getting married in a church. So I'd want to get married somewhere that has a meaning for me and my future husband.

crazytp93
09-27-2007, 04:57 PM
id like to get married in maybe a courtyard. and then the honeymoon would be a few days in disney, and then to either Cancun or Barbados.

or. whatever the girl wants. :)

Lizbon
09-27-2007, 05:14 PM
I like the idea of an outdoor wedding, maybe in the spring or fall. I want my honeymoon to be in either Disney or some place tropical but I'm sure this will all change. I love seeing Disney weddings on TV specials, but I don't know if I would want one just because of the cost and really just because. Even though I love Disney.

Ms.Squeakers
09-27-2007, 05:21 PM
I wouldnt want a disney wedding because it just looks weirdish
I just wanna be carried around in the carriage lol

pigletgirl
09-27-2007, 05:26 PM
I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I think its a bit silly to have the whole cinderella shibang. I truly couldn't take it seriously!!

Ms.Squeakers
09-27-2007, 05:28 PM
Me either ^

Ms.Squeakers
09-27-2007, 05:30 PM
BUT thats my fantasy for now like the carraig thingy i wouldnt wanna be in a wedding dress or anything like taht i just..hm...

what if they had a cinderella carriage ride at disney parks?? that would bepretty awesome and they would make a lot of money off of that if they just paied like a buck to ride around fantasy land in it or something

WOW OFF TOPIC
but yes i could never take the whole cinderella thingy seriously i understand having ahoneymoon at disney but your wedding? thas kinda weird

::Snow_White::
09-27-2007, 05:32 PM
I want to get married in Paris.
Outside, where you can see the eiffel tower and that when people take pictures me and my husband are in front of it.
Honeymoon in Australia.

Highly doubt it'll happen. But it's nice to dream. :]

DollfieDreams
09-28-2007, 09:27 AM
yes. i want to get married at disney.
yes. i want a cinderella theme.
yes. i want the pumpkin carriage and the castle wedding package.
but all of this has deep meaning to me and i have wanted to atleast take a ride in the carriage since i was a little girl. my mother promised it to me and the week she called to make arrangements, they had stopped doing birthday rides in the carriage the week beforehand. i was so upset and have remembered wanting to do it ever since.
my dream..ultimate dream wedding would be the $25,000 castle wedding with the $10,000 VIP illuminations italy seating for the night reception. with all the extra things added in, my wedding would cost about $50,000.
lol...im not going to get married any time soon.

I'm a Divaaaaa
09-28-2007, 01:46 PM
I think about it a lot....way too much. I lurk the wedding boards so much haha.

So yes I want to get married at Disney, not in MK though, that's too much I think. I saw someone get married in the Living Seas or had their reception there or something and I really like that idea. I kind of want an Alice and Wonderland theme as well. Actually I'm fairly set on all of this, theme is slightly negotiable but I AM getting married at Disney - the boy has to deal.

tinkerbelle22
09-28-2007, 03:26 PM
I reeaally want to get married at WDW. I don't want the big, huge Cinderella wedding, or whatever is extremely extravagant. I just want to be married at most likely the Wedding Pavilion...and my husband better agree! ;) It's my dream. But don't worry, I'll never be one of those bridezillas or anything :)

Tinkerbell424
09-28-2007, 03:29 PM
I haven't really thought much about my Dream Wedding except I want the colors to be Purple and White.

I want to get married outside in October,maybe somewhere tropical perhaps?
And my mind is already set on going to WDW for my honeymoon.

Kats~Meow
09-28-2007, 03:30 PM
I really want to get married in the Chapel at WDW and come in on Cinderella's coach. Then for my honeymoon a two week stay at the Grand Floridian would be nice.

DramaQueen
09-28-2007, 04:00 PM
I wouldn't want to get married in WDW.
I want a BIG, ELEGANT, LUXURIOUS, traditional wedding.
In a church, with all my family & friends.
I wouldn't want to go anywhere exotic because I couldn't invite a ton of people.
I'd want to go to Hawaii or Paris for my honeymoon.
I'd like to do a Disneymoon too though! Maybe if money permits (which, of COURSe, in my DREAM wedding it will!) we will have a 3-part honeymoon :goodvibes

I'd just love to walk around WDW with bride & groom ears and have everyone congratulate us :D

Ms.Squeakers
09-28-2007, 04:12 PM
lol i forgot about the bride and groom ears i totally flipped out on that lol

itzmehkristine
09-28-2007, 04:36 PM
I want a Disney Wedding, at Disneyland. =D

pigletgirl
09-28-2007, 05:18 PM
Bride and Groom ears? Are there such things? Wow...lol.

disneychick2721
09-28-2007, 07:52 PM
I would get married at the Wedding Pavilion thing at the Grand Floridian.
I just think since I love disney so much why not get married there :)

bouncytigger22
09-28-2007, 08:54 PM
I would love to get married at the Grand Floridian............... !!

Starstruckdancer
09-28-2007, 11:43 PM
I really want to get married in a big church. I want basically a fairy tale wedding. I want a big gown roses etc. the whole shebang (I like that word). I want to get married in the fall. Like around halloween.

xxDisneyDancerxx
09-29-2007, 07:33 AM
i want to get married either like on a beach or in and field. just somewhere beautiful. in the fall or late summer.
i want my honeymoon to either be to florida, the bahamas, or in California.
I want a big wedding. with every friend i have and all my relatives. i want a beautiful white dress and my brides maids would be my best friends Steph, Jessica, Lauren, and Molly.
i just want it beautiful.

it weird though, my teacher was talking about this today like we had a class discussion, and thats why i know almost exectly what i want because i was thinking about it today.

BandGeek911
09-29-2007, 07:47 AM
I'd love to get married in WDW.
If not, I think the beach would be pretty :]

stitch'sbff
09-30-2007, 10:04 AM
I think I'd either want a wedding in my hometown or a small town in New Hampshire. Honeymoon in either Disney or Europe.

Smee Is Me
09-30-2007, 10:14 AM
I haven't really thought about it, I guess guys don't think about it as much. But now that you have put the thought in my head..... I would say a nice small wedding on a beach somewhere in Hawaii. Have a nice luau reception and honeymoon in the Hawaiian Islands somewhere secluded. God now I am thinking like a girl.:rotfl:

:bride: & :groom:

FanOfBelle
09-30-2007, 10:28 AM
Hmm...I definitely want to have a Fairytale Wedding in WDW. Wedding Pavilion. I know a lot of people who have gotten married there!

Honeymoon...probably either in Paris or Italy.

Tinkerrat
09-30-2007, 10:34 AM
i would love to be married either in front of cinderals (sp) castle or on a hawain beach
honeymmon would be disney paris !!!:goodvibes