PDA

View Full Version : disney moments

disneygirldreamer
09-26-2007, 05:10 PM
tell me a story of when u went to disney:happytv: :cool1: :rotfl2: :banana: :cutie: :scared1: :hug: :3dglasses :love: :cloud9: :woohoo: popcorn:: :yay: :dance3: :sick: :rolleyes1 :cool2: :laundy: :idea: :cheer2: pirate: :grouphug: :coffee: :scared:

Seeana07
09-26-2007, 05:26 PM
Cant remember them very well

Kats~Meow
09-26-2007, 06:50 PM
I have so many moments. Everytime I go it is always so special that everything ranks up there as a very special moment. My trip for the millenium in the year 2000 has to rank up there at the top. It is last time that my whole family went to WDW together.

TwistyMisty
09-26-2007, 06:54 PM
Every time we go, I pick the first ride, and I always pick splash mountain. I also get to choose where to sit. Once i chose the back, and she got SOAKED! And then the next year I picked a DIFFERENT RIDE, space moutain. And when we were on the ride, someone threw something, and it hit my dad, he started to cry like REALLY loud, and they had to shut down the ride because they knew something was wrong.

Kats~Meow
09-26-2007, 06:57 PM
Every time we go, I pick the first ride, and I always pick splash mountain. I also get to choose where to sit. Once i chose the back, and she got SOAKED! And then the next year I picked a DIFFERENT RIDE, space moutain. And when we were on the ride, someone threw something, and it hit my dad, he started to cry like REALLY loud, and they had to shut down the ride because they knew something was wrong.

Ouch that sucks. PPL don't make sense when they do that type of stuff.

Ms.Squeakers
09-26-2007, 07:01 PM
Oh wow!! Was your dad ok?
Well when i went to disneyland for the first time (and just plain going to disney for the first time i actually remember) i had such a magical expirence that show with steve martin and donald duck really touched me with disneyland all light up at night on main street...there was something about that place that just touched my heart somewhere deep down inside

Ms.Squeakers
09-26-2007, 07:12 PM
and for a real disney story :

My brother wasnt into it he didnt get to do anything he wanted to do (like matterhorn bobsleds because the line was so long and then he was about to pass out from lack of food and so he didnt go on it) and like i feel really bad about that i really do....

but the funniest moment was we went on "Bat" weekend where people dress up gothic and walk around and like it was soooo funny because like all the gothic people were just walking around like normal and like there was a little infant wearing sequins (did i spell that right? probably not) and spandex i about lost it there but maann iit was really funny and i forced my parents to go in the "Tiki room" and they were like "ewww...okay...surree.... i bet everyone comes to see this because its dark and air conditioning but the songs and stuff are annoying..' lol it was really funny *but of course they have auidience eddiqute and didnt talk DURING the show but after the show*

Tiinkerbelle
09-26-2007, 08:56 PM
I was in line for the pirates of the caribbean, the mezmorizing scent of the salty water in the air. It brings back good memories. I was so nervice the first time I rode it but it was so much fun. I miss those good ole days.

disney100666
09-27-2007, 05:42 PM
my friend fell into a bush at the Dolphin trying to get a picture of a duck without a camera!! Good times, good times!