PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Haunted Mansion Room Code

aprncess
09-25-2007, 09:52 PM
Anyone trading their Haunted Mansion Room Code?

aprncess
09-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Still Looking to make a trade for this room, any takers with a room left??

AlonelyMom
09-29-2007, 11:45 PM
I believe the codes are all expired now. I was trying to find one just a short bit ago and everyone said they were expired. So, if someone offers you, make sure you get the code before you give out any money. I do know of several ppl who have been scammed with the mansion room code.
Good luck to you though :)

Geek in the Pink
09-29-2007, 11:49 PM
I believe the codes are all expired now. I was trying to find one just a short bit ago and everyone said they were expired. So, if someone offers you, make sure you get the code before you give out any money. I do know of several ppl who have been scammed with the mansion room code.

the cards say things have expired, but they can be enterred anytime. i recently used a code that "expired" in 2006

Geek in the Pink
09-29-2007, 11:49 PM

the cards say things have expired, but they can be enterred anytime. i recently used a code that "expired" in 2006

AlonelyMom
09-29-2007, 11:53 PM
hmm that's great to hear!! but I still would purchase with caution, just as buying any code. :)