PDA

View Full Version : i got a q

Dr.Pluto
09-25-2007, 09:05 PM
ok i know i make a lot of these crap threads about how i like a girl but every time i ask a girl they say no...i wonder why oh yea i am overweight so i was just wondering why does it matter if you are bigger than other ppl.i think it is mean and i know it makes me sad but what do you think about it? also if i ask a girl who says it does not matter what is on the outside but it only matters on the inside she says no you are to big or something like that.so i was just wondering what do you think? so plz reply

::Snow_White::
09-25-2007, 09:07 PM
It doesn't and shouldn't matter what your weight is.
If they care so much about that and not enough about personality and the person inside then they are not worth your time.
You can find someone better.
:goodvibes

PurpleDucky
09-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Because girls (not including me) all want a hot boyfriend. They don't care if he's a jerk, he just needs to be hot and popular.
Now, you seem like a nice guy, so I don't know any reason why you aren't "dating material" according to the girls at your school. It seems they're all pretty shallow

Dr.Pluto
09-25-2007, 09:12 PM
exactly that is what i am saying but no on will accept me for like who i am and what i am like i am a really fun and outgoing person but i guess i am just do dorky or big:(

PurpleDucky
09-25-2007, 09:13 PM
Do you try to be their friend before asking them out?
If not, try to stay friends with them for a couple months and if they aren't taken by then dont worry about it

Honestly, at least you have the balls to ask them out at all. Most guys are big chicken butts

Vannah
09-25-2007, 09:15 PM
Don't worry.
I'm sure there's some girl at your school who thinks your just great.
You'll find someone.

09-25-2007, 09:15 PM
If not, try to stay friends with them for a couple months and if they aren't taken by then dont worry about it

Honestly, at least you have the balls to ask them out at all. Most guys are big chicken butts

::yes::

Dr.Pluto
09-25-2007, 09:18 PM
this is me (when i got one of my dreams in disney)

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/llclancy/dream.jpg

now this might show i am a little bigger than in that pic but hey also i am a bit small for my age so bare wit me

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/llclancy/ws.jpg

Dr.Pluto
09-25-2007, 09:21 PM

lol :rotfl:

PurpleDucky
09-25-2007, 09:21 PM
You're a cutie, and you look pretty nice
I don't see what they're problem is

Dr.Pluto
09-25-2007, 09:23 PM
aww thx so muxh also that was an awesome trip it was my b day and i got a dream

09-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Like Devan said.
I don't know why the girls have a problem.

Actually...you look like my friends brother. But that has nothing to do with this. xD

But anyways there are plenty of stars in the sky if you can't find a girl now just wait you will find someone! :]

PurpleDucky
09-25-2007, 09:30 PM
lol :rotfl:
Trust me, I know this for a fact lol

aww thx so muxh also that was an awesome trip it was my b day and i got a dream

You're welcome :)
You gotta go down their for your birthday? You lucky duck, I wish my parents weren't so cheap lol

P.S - I love your hat lol

Dr.Pluto
09-25-2007, 09:33 PM
lol sorry i have been there twice foir my be day i think but any way i may be a lucky duck but i'm no purple duck lol

( also stitch is my fav so i have a entire lanyard full of stitch )

PurpleDucky
09-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Oh wow, my lanyard just has all my favorite things about Disney on it. It's only 7 pins so far, but I'm going back this Halloween, so I plan to get a lot more. I still have one that I need to trade that came with my lanyard

Kats~Meow
09-25-2007, 09:35 PM

Great advice

Dr.Pluto
09-25-2007, 09:36 PM
awesome!!! i always wanted to go during halloween i also have been i think 6 or 7 times it helps when your mum is in love with it

PurpleDucky
09-25-2007, 09:38 PM
Great advice
Thanks

awesome!!! i always wanted to go during halloween i also have been i think 6 or 7 times it helps when your mum is in love with it

Halloween is amazing, I'm not sure if you go to DLR or WDW. But at DLR they have pumpkin versions of the characters heads on the shade/ticket thing before you enter the park
The Haunted Mansion is the best because it's decorated for Nightmare Before Christmas.

Do you mind if I put some pictures on here from Halloween last year?

Dr.Pluto
09-25-2007, 09:39 PM
oh go ahead i want to see them all

PurpleDucky
09-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Haha, okay

They'll take me a minute to photobucket

PurpleDucky
09-25-2007, 09:47 PM
All Halloween Pictures
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/acornx/Picture055.jpg

Haunted Mansion
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/acornx/Picture029.jpg
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/acornx/Picture028.jpg
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/acornx/Picture027.jpg
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/acornx/Picture026.jpg
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/acornx/Picture025-1.jpg

Main Street
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/acornx/Picture013.jpg

Entrance
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/acornx/Picture017.jpg
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/acornx/Picture016.jpg

Dr.Pluto
09-25-2007, 09:49 PM
awesomeness

PurpleDucky
09-25-2007, 09:49 PM
More Entrance:
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/acornx/Picture009.jpg
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/acornx/Picture010.jpg
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/acornx/Picture012.jpg

Dr.Pluto
09-25-2007, 09:51 PM
awesomenessness ( i added and extra ness because it is the second round of photos

PowerMonkey
09-25-2007, 09:52 PM
hey dude, i agree... the girls who wont date you because of just looks alone arent worth the time... i have some friends who are on the big side who have very cool gfs, so weight isnt really the be all end all decision in this stuff... my advice is that you should just be yourself.. dont go out looking for a gf intentionally... just cruise along, and if you feel theres a click somewhere with someone, than take it from there.. hang out with girls who have the same interest as you... its always nice to get to know someone first before getting into a relationship... i just find that if your purposely out there for a relationship alone, its usually a trainwreck... most successful relationships happen spontaneously, when people arent actually "searching"

and yes.. i would be the chicken butt that everyone is talking about haha... my attempts at asking people out were all horribly pathetic (fun party stories though), so i just kinda stopped trying.... your persistance puts you 1 up man, so power to ya bro! ignore the shallow ones, because karmas going to come back and bite them ;)

Dr.Pluto
09-25-2007, 09:55 PM
sorry i g2g in 1 minute so i will be back tomorrow as soon as possiable so good night and bye

PurpleDucky
09-25-2007, 10:08 PM
and yes.. i would be the chicken butt that everyone is talking about haha... my attempts at asking people out were all horribly pathetic (fun party stories though), so i just kinda stopped trying.... your persistance puts you 1 up man, so power to ya bro! ignore the shallow ones, because karmas going to come back and bite them ;)

No problem, we still like you lol.
They were pathetic? All ya gotta do is simply compliment the girl, walk away, and she'll come up to you. Then ask "So, you wanna hang out some time?"
I saw that strategy in action lol
The worst she could say is no.

PowerMonkey
09-25-2007, 10:11 PM
that statement is very false haha

PurpleDucky
09-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Worked for my friend..maybe it's just because she had a big crush on him already. They both knew they liked each other so I guess that makes them a "thing" beforehand

PowerMonkey
09-25-2007, 10:21 PM
well yea haha, the whole connection beforehand is a great thing (hence why you should try to be friends with someone first to see how the chemistry is).. ive tried the whole complimenting thing once and it was halariously bad..... my friend did it once and got the "awkward" stare lol... but ironically, corny pick up lines seem to work though haha

PurpleDucky
09-25-2007, 10:24 PM
I know tons of corny pick up lines xD
Me and my friend Tasha were going around to guys and saying all of them

Few examples:
Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got fine written all over you!
Are you wearing space pants? Because your booty is out of this world
Are you Jamaican? Becuase you ja-makin me crazy

Yeah..those are pretty cheesy lol

PowerMonkey
09-25-2007, 10:29 PM
haha, those are classics... the best ones are the ones that are action oriented though:

one of my favorites (because its soo dumb) is when you sit next to a girl... sniff around really hard with a scrunched look on your face... and than ask, "do you smell that?"... when she says "smell what?".... you just go into a dazed state and look at her, saying "love is in the air" with the biggest smile ever

i did this to one of my friends and she was on the floor for like 5 minutes haha

PurpleDucky
09-25-2007, 10:31 PM
LOL!
I love that one xDD

TinkInPink
09-25-2007, 11:21 PM
If you dont mind me asking How old are you?

In general (not all but the average) girls are jerks, idiots, moody, egotistical, materialistic etc etc. and will be for years!(and im a girl) in middle and high school all you can do is be nice, complement them. help them (hold the door etc) and dont use "pick up lines"

Skelington Spade
09-26-2007, 01:59 PM
Are you Jamaican? Becuase you ja-makin me crazy NO! I HATE that STUPID pick-up line.

Anyway, Truth be told, I only clicked this thread because I thought you were saying you got a G in school :rolleyes:

But I think that looks don't matter, and Someone put it to words really goodly, but I can't remember who.

CrazyChik
09-26-2007, 02:38 PM
Eh don't worry about it, if they're like that they're not worth your time anyway.
If you think it's any easier for the girls it's not.
I have this friend who is all like oh you shouldn't worry about what people say i think that's stupid. So we're discussing all the people we've fancied and he's like oh i've fancied everyone except haz because well no offence haz but what would people say? can you imagine how much i'd get bullied?
Jesus i know i encourage my friends to be honest but some things really are better left unsaid. I had it coming I guess. He didn't get away too lightly though.
Oh and at the time he said this i was one of the geeky ones nobody would talk to because they all thought i was just this butt ugly boring swot, coz i got good grades, never went out drinking on fridays and saturdays and point-black refused to take drugs and no-one ever approached me so they never really knew me coz i'm quite shy. Now of course i'm semi-popular, you can thank my best friend for falling in with the 'hard' crowd.

disney100666
09-26-2007, 03:29 PM
wow, you like stitch alot, just like my brother!
but back on topic, you'll find someone someday she's waiting for you! good luck!

disney100666
09-26-2007, 03:31 PM
I know tons of corny pick up lines xD
Me and my friend Tasha were going around to guys and saying all of them

Few examples:
Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got fine written all over you!
Are you wearing space pants? Because your booty is out of this world
Are you Jamaican? Becuase you ja-makin me crazy

Yeah..those are pretty cheesy lol

Oh Mi God, if someone used those on me?!?! I would just walk away. I like romantic guys, you know a prince charming. all girls might actully.

Babyjustrun
09-26-2007, 03:39 PM
You're cute.
Don't worry, in a few years, you'll be even cuter =)

And maybe you've just got bad luck. I've just got bad luck. I've never considered myself bigger, or awful looking, but people just don't find me attractive. Why, I'm not sure.
and I'm one of those chickens who doesn't ask people out.
But because you do ask, you've got confidence, and girls will like that as you get older.

Dr.Pluto
09-26-2007, 04:56 PM
hey i hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!my so called best friend plz he knew i liked the girl and he walked up to her hey do you want to go out with me...her responce ''yes'':( i need better friends

TwistyMisty
09-26-2007, 04:59 PM
My -ex- friend, Drake, he just asked every girl in the flippin school out just so he could say he has a girlfriend. Then his girlfriend found out and broke up with him, and he keeps saying that he broke up with her. By ex I mean he used to be my friend. But i dont think it matters if your overweight. If you have a great personality, its her loss.

lpe_bratz
09-26-2007, 05:00 PM
:hug: aw im sori.

Babyjustrun
09-26-2007, 05:09 PM
My -ex- friend, Drake, he just asked every girl in the flippin school out just so he could say he has a girlfriend. Then his girlfriend found out and broke up with him, and he keeps saying that he broke up with her. By ex I mean he used to be my friend. But i dont think it matters if your overweight. If you have a great personality, its her loss.

There's a kid I know, he had 17 girlfriends in one summer, liked/was with 4 girls the first like three days of school. And he likes anyone who thinks he's hot. Even though he says he think I'm not attractive, I'm sure if I wore a **** top and told him he was amazing, beautiful, hot etc, he'd 'like' me and ask me out.
He was 'with' my friend last week, and at the football game was fooling around with another one of my friends.

Dr.Pluto
09-26-2007, 06:30 PM
back i was gone for a while

TwistyMisty
09-26-2007, 06:33 PM
There's a kid I know, he had 17 girlfriends in one summer, liked/was with 4 girls the first like three days of school. And he likes anyone who thinks he's hot. Even though he says he think I'm not attractive, I'm sure if I wore a **** top and told him he was amazing, beautiful, hot etc, he'd 'like' me and ask me out.
He was 'with' my friend last week, and at the football game was fooling around with another one of my friends.
wow

Dr.Pluto
09-26-2007, 06:46 PM

yea that is cool but also wrong

Dr.Pluto
09-26-2007, 06:53 PM
hey cool four pages

ktbutterfly2011
09-26-2007, 08:24 PM
I'm bigger. I've never had a boyfriend. It doesn't bother me.

I'm really confused about one of my guy friends though... it's a pretty crazy story.

Dr.Pluto
09-26-2007, 08:28 PM
well i got to hours so go ahead and say it

~*~Mickey_Ears~*~
09-26-2007, 08:42 PM
Hi! I'm Carrie!

Hi, I just thought I would tell you something. I think that it doesn't matter what you weigh, what the person is inside of you is what really counts. You seem like a really nice person, and that's what I would see in a guy. And don't think of yourself as fat. If you are a nice person, then that's all that matters. From now on on Disboards, try to say I'm a nice person, instead of I'm a fat person.

BTW, Stitch Rocks! Nice hat! Stitch is awesomeness to the maxo! :cutie:

Be strong!

Carrie

Dr.Pluto
09-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Hi! I'm Carrie!

Hi, I just thought I would tell you something. I think that it doesn't matter what you weigh, what the person is inside of you is what really counts. You seem like a really nice person, and that's what I would see in a guy. And don't think of yourself as fat. If you are a nice person, then that's all that matters. From now on on Disboards, try to say I'm a nice person, instead of I'm a fat person.

BTW, Stitch Rocks! Nice hat! Stitch is awesomeness to the maxo! :cutie:

Be strong!

Carrie
thx so much carie that is some of the best advive ever