PDA

View Full Version : Chip & Dale at Storyteller's

ByTheHook
09-22-2007, 01:07 AM
Hi-- have any of you had a Char. bkfst. at Storyteller's when Chip & Dale were NOT there? Which day(s) of the week were they gone?

We love 'em too much to miss 'em, so we're trying to plan ahead.

Thanks! pirate:

DangerMouse
09-22-2007, 10:36 AM
When we were there in January, we had Chip, but no Dale. I think you are pretty likely to see at least one of them, since the breakfast is named after them.

Amy&Dan
09-22-2007, 10:59 AM
Same with us, we had one but not both (can't remember which one was actually there). We had Koda, Kenai and one of the chipmunks and that was it. No Meeko which was a bummer but most seem to get him too.

The food was absolutely delicious there. The one character meal at either DL or WDW that I have been to where I remember the food more than the fun!

sydangel68
09-25-2007, 01:44 AM
We went there for Breakfast 3 times during our trip last October. From memory we never saw both Chip & Dale at the same time. It was one or the other.

On one morning, I think it was a Friday, neither were there, but I asked the CM that seemed to be managing the Characters and explained that my son will be disappointed if he didn't see at least one of them. He then arranged for Chip to come out about 15 min later.

We did see both Chip & Dale together and got a great photo at Goofy's Kitchen. They were out the front in the photo area, when we were waiting for our table.

Cheers
Angela

MATTERHORN
09-25-2007, 01:57 AM
We have also been there 5 times before (it's our favorite breakfast!) and 3 times we had both, and 2 times we had one or the other!! You should atleast get one!!

Andrea

jemilah
09-25-2007, 03:12 PM
They seem to be at Goofy's everytime we go.......both of them! Breakfast and dinner time. Good Luck!

mommy2allyandaveri
09-25-2007, 03:16 PM
I've never been to Story Tellers but we saw both of them at Goofy's Kitchen both times we have gone.