View Full Version : This is probably bad luck.. or something..

09-21-2007, 07:21 PM
But I've been in a good mood since last night.
My parents are considering, going on another vacation. Of course, to none other than Florida/WDW/Cruise/something over there.

You guys, as you're american and it doesn't matter for you, probably don't know how well the Canadian dollar is. At some point in the past two days IT WAS AT PAR. It other words, if I wanted 50$ american, I could buy it for only 50$, plus whatever they may charge.

So anyways, it's a good time to buy money for a vacation.

It's not certain that we'll be going, but I need to get this out. My dad says we're dreaming in technicolor, but it really has me excited, even if it may not last.

Originally, it was going to be my parents, but because I'm kind of all alone here (my brothers off at university) my dad said I could come if they decided to go.
We're either going on a cruise (Carnival, Disney, is sadly too expensive) and spending a week at Disney, or perhaps two weeks at Disney/Florida. We'd probably be staying at the Pop or Carribean Beach.
The deal is:

- I am not allowed to whine about the heat, being tired, or what have you
- I must do whatever my parents want to do. So if they want to do RNR, then I have to as well. I am not allowed to stand outside by myself.
- When my brother graduates from University, they may take him on a trip. And because I'll be graduating HS then, I won't be going. So in other words, this is my trip now, and in four years, he'll have his.

Anyways, I had to get that out. I only told one person today, and they didn't really care. This is wishful thinking, but this is all I have to be excited for.

09-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Good Luck and I hope everything turns out...well, magical!

09-21-2007, 07:57 PM
I would be happy I was going. I think I would actuallly rather wait so everyone could go together (maybe you could stay with family of friends while your parents went), but if you wouldn't be able to go in 4 years because of high school, then you really don't have a choice. I hope everything works out. :hug:

09-21-2007, 08:00 PM
I could stay somewheres, but my parents would be gone for like 2-3 weeks, I don't want to be a burden on anyone for too long (they'd have to drive me everyday).
There's a slightly impossible chance that my brother could come with us in 08, but because he works for the government parttime with his school, there's no guarantee he can get home for it.
And obviously, in grade 12, I couldn't go. I'd be too afraid for my grades to slip up.
But for right now, this seems like a great idea.