PDA

View Full Version : Help with Coral Reef

kimis
09-21-2007, 07:26 AM
I have left two messages at Coral Reef for Debbie to call me back about have a scuba diver bring a sign to my dh for our anniversary. No one has called me back and one of the messages is two weeks old and the other message is a week old.:confused: Does anyone know an email address I might be able to us to get in contact with them?:surfweb:
Thank you! I really appreciate your help!:flower3:

parker1877
09-21-2007, 08:02 AM
I emailed her night before last about the same thing and not only did she email me right away she even called me at home to make sure I got the email.
I found her to be EXTREMLEY helpful.

kimis
09-21-2007, 08:13 AM
thank you. I just emailed her so I hope to hear something soon. Again thank you.

jennifer293
09-21-2007, 08:32 AM
They do this?? How much extra does this cost? My girls would love that!!

parker1877
09-21-2007, 09:39 AM
It is FREE ! ! !. You only have to contact Debbie in advance. They also will make up special menus with your familys pictures if you contact them. As for the under water banners, they only do it about 5 times a day so the earlier you request it the better.

Smile4Me
09-21-2007, 10:24 AM
what is her email address? Maybe you could send me a pm with it. Coral Reef is my boyfriend's favorite restaurant, and that would be soo amazing to do for him!

kmcford
09-21-2007, 10:38 AM
Could somebody pm her address as well. That would be so fun. We are celebrating our 10th anniversary while we are there.

momandseandodisney
09-21-2007, 10:43 AM
I need the # for this one again, thanks

I had something set up but then I did not hear from them again

mickeystoontown
09-21-2007, 10:46 AM
Would love to have her contact info too. We'll be there during our anniversary!

parker1877
09-21-2007, 12:57 PM
:sad1: I have been asked by the Mods to not post her contact info. (I did and the post was edited) I have also been told not to PM it either. I guess Debbie is getting tons of requests. She is VERY helpful, and Im sure if you call the restaurant she will be glad to assist. I have gotton a few PMs and have responded to each one, but please no more PMs about her contact info as I do not want to upsete anyone

Pumbaa_
09-21-2007, 02:27 PM
You have to call the restaurant and speak to someone personally. More than one CM does the menus (I did this for my parents 45th anniversary a week ago).

Once you speak to the CM, they give you their email to send the pics to.

Thanks everyone!

wendy4minnie
09-21-2007, 02:50 PM
Does it have to be a special occassion like a bday? We are going the week before Christmas and my DS9 would love a message from the driver. Do you think I could get one that said Merry Christmas?

Pumbaa_
09-21-2007, 03:15 PM
You can ask for whatever you want! There are limits tot eh divers though, only 3 per meal. The customized menus can be done for anyone though

MOM POPPINS
09-21-2007, 03:28 PM
I talked to Debbi today. We are going to the Coral Reef on December 19th. for our Candlelight package dinner. The diver was already booked for a birthday sign, but we were able to get the personalized menu though. :)

Goofy22
09-21-2007, 09:28 PM
How far in advance can you call to have the diver? Can you call after making your ressie? and do you have to request a certain section to sit at?We are going for my daughters 8th grade grad and sons 9th bday its a few months early but would love a diver if anyone can help! Thanks!

disneymath
09-22-2007, 01:04 PM
After stumbling on this thread, I took a chance and called Coral Reef last night to see if we could get a diver for our Dec. trip. Phone kept going to voicemail and I didn't want to leave a message (didn't want them calling back and getting someone I'm trying to surprise on the line). This morning I figured, oh well I'll get it one more try.

I got through right away and spoke to Reginald. He asked for my date and ADR time, cautioned that they can only send 4 divers per meal, then went to check availability. A minute or two later he came back on to say the computer was down and he would call me back within 20 to 30 mins.

He called about 25 mins later and let me know that our date and time were free! So we're getting a diver! I asked about personalized menus and he gave me the contact info to send photos to. He did mention that I should do this ASAP as they get "A LOT" of requests and like to things set up and taken care of promptly.

I'm so excited for this trip ... it's our first time going during the Christmas season! We seem to have been pixie-dusted already! I was thrilled when I was able to get the time off work at that time of year, then the excitement kicked up a notch when our hotel choice was available, our flights were reasonably priced, and our ADRs worked out (including a CPDP)! Now that I have a surpise planned for my family, I don't know if I will be able to contain myself!

Goofy22
10-03-2007, 10:32 PM
I called the Coral Reef about a diver for our March/April 08 trip! After leaving 2 messages Reginald finally called me back! He said they are not currently taking reservations for divers for 2008 because they are going to make some changes to how it is done ! He said to call back in december and they should have an answer then about the new year! I'm really upset! I was so looking foward to this!!! I hope we can still get a diver in the new Year!!! He didnt say you couldnt he said they were making changes to how it was done so I guess we wait and see! :sad2: