PDA

View Full Version : What do I wear?

KMeyer124
09-21-2007, 04:51 AM
Hello to all you nice people. I'm pretty new to posting so my signature isn't too fancy. My question is -I've booked the my disney girl tea party for my daughter and my birthdays -her 6th , my 40th (holy cow i don't know how I got so old)! anyway what do we wear? I am planning to bring a jasmine costume for her. She likes princesses and her (target) "american girl" doll so I thought this would be a really great birthday present for her but this girl does not do dresses-- hence the princess with the pants is the favorite dress up. If she doesn't want to wear it what should she wear and what do i wear? i'm not crazy about dresses either but am old enough to understand that some occassions require them. Are kacki's good enough for this event?
Thanks for your help:)
Kelly

Mackey Mouse
09-21-2007, 05:11 AM
First, welcome to the Dis and glad you found us..

I would think it is resort casual, and what I would wear as I am not a dress person is a nice top with pants or capris, I think Khakis would work. Nice sandals and call it a day.

itchin2go
09-21-2007, 05:36 AM
I went to this last year with my daughter. She dressed as Princess Aurora, and I wore nice casual clothes - green knit shirt and casual black pants. Some people were clearly dressed to go the parks afterward (or before, I guess). You do NOT need to wear a dress. Have fun!

KMeyer124
09-21-2007, 06:40 AM
thank you for your quick answers.

Disney fans rock!