PDA

View Full Version : Where to eat after 9:00 pm?

AngieInOH
09-20-2007, 09:49 PM
Here's my dilema..... We'll be doing Chef Mickey's in the morning on 1/15/08. We want to be able to see Wishes at 8:00..... to do that and eat off site we'd have to eat dinner no later than 6:00, if not sooner. The problem is none of us will be hungry around 5:30. With the buffet breakfast we will eat a late lunch. We had planned on going to the Grand Floridian but it looks like they might close at 9:00, also thought about Liberty Tree Tavern but I think that will close early to. I'm just running out of ideas. How about the Concourse Steak House, anyone know if that will be open? I know it's shutting down but I don't know when.

CTRalways
09-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Concourse closes at 10, but don't go there! 10 times better food at Kona. You can always get into concourse. Go to Kona or Ohana. Both open til 10, both DELICIOUS. I could eat at Kona 30 times a year.

Mickeyluver37
09-20-2007, 10:34 PM
oops

Mickeyluver37
09-20-2007, 10:36 PM
We just did this on Sunday- Wishes were at 8:00, and we had 9:10 ressies for Ohana. We were not the last seating- they had people seating at 10pm when we were closer to finishing our meal. Oh and we also had CM breakfast that day too!!! We did have the last breakfast seating at 11:20 AM.

SandraVB79
09-21-2007, 01:52 AM
OP, what about having a "dinch", or whatever they call something between lunch and dinner (like they have brunch)?

Stuff yourself in the morning at the buffet. Have an early dinner around 5 (with a snack in between if you get really hungry) and have some sort of snack during/ after Wishes.

That's what we usually do :)

AngieInOH
09-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Thanks everyone! We already have an ADR at Ohana's so that is out. I hear so many great things about Kona, since it's open until 10:00 maybe that will be an option for us. I'll think about doing an early, early dinner. But that means our CS meals for that day will not be used..... I'll have to do some figureing to see if I can sqeeze a CS in somewhere else.....maybe on our last day. Just hate to skip a CS at MK because there are so many great CS places there to eat.