PDA

View Full Version : Help a pathetic pirate loser out....

tofubeast
09-20-2007, 06:14 PM
I am pretty darn bad at both the pirates games (on vmk and on disney site). I think there are two middle pieces for the ship you can win in the Pirates game (the one outside of vmk.) I have all the pieces, but the middle two. I will trade 1 gold fireworks pin (new version) for these 2 middle pieces so I can finally have a complete ship. If you saw my room where I have the front and back squished together..you would laugh. It is truly pathetic. Please help me feel more complete. :rotfl2:

AmberDaze
09-20-2007, 06:35 PM
Hey there...are these the galleon ships where you get 4 codes? If so, I'll get the codes for you. :)

Edit: Codes will be on their way shortly. :)

AmberDaze
09-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Codes sent for 2 full ships...enjoy! :goodvibes

tofubeast
09-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Thanks so very very much!! :thumbsup2

lost_n_the_clouds
09-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Hello:),

Aww your not a pathedic pirate looser!!:cheer2:
I stink at those pirate games too so if your pathedic pirate then so am I!!:dance3:
I know you were already sent two but the more the better hehe:grouphug:
I also sent you one:banana:
Enjoy!:cloud9:

Have a great night,
Dianne:wizard:

AmberDaze
09-20-2007, 09:53 PM
Hello:),

Aww your not a pathedic pirate looser!!:cheer2:
I stink at those pirate games too so if your pathedic pirate then so am I!!:dance3:
I know you were already sent two but the more the better hehe:grouphug:
I also sent you one:banana:
Enjoy!:cloud9:

Have a great night,
Dianne:wizard:

Woot! That's so awesome of you! :thumbsup2

DazzleMagic
09-21-2007, 03:27 AM
awww...if anyone has any spare codes, I'd love them! I have tried so many times to play the pirate game. I am fine with levels 1 and 2, but 3...forget it.

budcollector
09-21-2007, 04:20 AM
your all better then i am , i can't get past level 1 :lmao: the only game i'm starting to get good at is catching ghost at the Haunted Mansion.

DazzleMagic
09-21-2007, 02:58 PM
your all better then i am , i can't get past level 1 :lmao: the only game i'm starting to get good at is catching ghost at the Haunted Mansion.

this is the pirate game outside of VMK. Here's a link: http://destinations.disney.go.com/parksandresorts/pirates/game. Forget the in game pirates..I am even worse at that ;)

budcollector
09-21-2007, 03:41 PM
this is the pirate game outside of VMK. Here's a link: http://destinations.disney.go.com/parksandresorts/pirates/game. Forget the in game pirates..I am even worse at that ;)

the one outside vmk, i can't get past level 1, i stink at pirates on vmk too