PDA

View Full Version : My ADRs

honeymo78
09-20-2007, 04:01 PM
With less than 3 weeks to go I just wanted to share my ADRs with everyone.

Wed
Lunch - Crystal Palace
Dinner - Grand Floridian Cafe (first time here)

Thurs
Breakfast - Chef Mickey
Lunch - 50's Prime Time
Dinner - Brown Derby (first visit in many years)

Fri
Breakfast - room service
Lunch - CS at Typhoon Lagoon
Dinner - Rose and Crown

Sat
Breakfast - Donald's Breakfastosaurus
Lunch - Rainforest Cafe
Dinner - Yachtsman Steakhouse

Sun
Breakfast - Crystal Palace
Lunch - room service
Dinner - Liberty Tree Tavern

Mon
Breakfast - Chef Mickey
Lunch - Biergarten
Dinner - California Grill

Tues
Breakfast - Ohana
Lunch - room service or MK CS
Dinner - Hoop Dee Doo

Wed
Breakfast - Crystal Palace
Lunch - Casey's

SereneOne
09-20-2007, 04:09 PM
Sounds good! Hope you have a wonderful time and Happy Anniversary!:cool1:

simonkodousek
09-20-2007, 05:20 PM
Sounds great! :)

atisikitabasket
09-20-2007, 05:36 PM
They sound Yummy to me, but I want to make sure you aren't on the DDP? :)

honeymo78
09-20-2007, 05:48 PM
Serene - thanks :) hopefully we'll be going back every anniversay

atiskit - Nope, we aren't on the DDP, we're on the platinum package.

atisikitabasket
09-21-2007, 05:47 PM
Good because I already broke a friends heart when I told her she had way too many TS meals planned for the regular DDP. I didn't want to have to tell anyone else. Let us know how you like the Platnium Plan. We are thinking about doing the Deluxe next year it's sounds great I just worry if it might end up being a little to much planning for us. We can handle 1 pre-planned meal a day but I don't know how I would do with 2 or 3. You never know what kind of mood DS4 will be in.

Have a great trip and I expect a food report on all your awesome choices!:banana: :banana:

honeymo78
09-21-2007, 07:35 PM
I appreciate your concern - I would be quite a shock to find out some meals weren't covered once we got there. I'll be sure to report back on the plan - however we've done premium several times before. I can't remember a disney trip where we didn't plan at least 2 TS meals a day. But its been a long time since I've gone with children of any sort. By now we know what times we like to eat, or I can tell by DH's crankiness that he needs a snack to hold him until meal time. I know I'll be getting him some sort of snack the night we eat at CG since the only time open was 9:20.

TBH I think the easiest use of Deluxe would be a sit down or character breakfast and then a TS dinner (signature or otherwise). Then use credits for a CS either as lunch or a second dinner (if you ate early) or just to keep DS happy.