PDA

View Full Version : Raglan Road - Birthday

vascubaguy
09-20-2007, 08:43 AM
I'm just wondering if anyone has been to Raglan for their birthday, or been there when someone else was having a birthday.

Do they do anything "fun" or embarassing for the birthday boy/girl?

vascubaguy
09-20-2007, 02:59 PM
Anyone?

vascubaguy
09-20-2007, 07:56 PM
:jumping2:

mickeysaver
09-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Sorry, didn't see anyone celebrating a birthday during any of our meals there. Which is kind of odd.....

I will be dining there the last night of my thirties. I would like to know the answer to this question too. Maggie

vascubaguy
09-20-2007, 08:14 PM
Sorry, didn't see anyone celebrating a birthday during any of our meals there. Which is kind of odd.....

I will be dining there the last night of my thirties. I would like to know the answer to this question too. Maggie

Hey Maggie!

Cool, I'll actually be there just a few days before you celebrating my 31st. When I made the ADR, the CM asked if we were going for any particular celebrations and I mentioned by b-day. Right before we hung up, she said, "oh no, I almost forgot to put the note on your Raglan Road ADR about your birthday"...

So, I was curious about what they might do (if anything)... I'm all for fun, but not sure I'd want to be pulled up for the show or anything. lol

I was hoping someone might know!