PDA

View Full Version : Offerings at Crystal Palace character breakfast

donaldsgal
09-19-2007, 09:57 PM
Can someone describe the offerings at the CP breakfast? Both All Ears and wdwinfo's menu pages just say it's a buffet with options that change.

Thanks!

burberryplaid
09-19-2007, 10:53 PM
I'm sure this is not everything, but this is what I can remember from 2 weeks ago:

Scrambled Eggs
Veggie Omelet
Bacon
Sausage
Biscuits and Gravy
Waffles
Puffed French Toast (On the kiddie buffet, but I stole some..shhhh)
Breakfast Pizza (Also on the kiddie buffet)
Bagels
Muffins
Chocolate croissants
Fresh fruit (melon, strawberry, pineapple, grapes, bananas)
Breakfast Lasagna
Hash
Grits
Various boxes of cereal

sonny
09-20-2007, 09:55 AM
You forgot my favorite - the smoked salmon and cream cheese. The home fries are good and they did have an omelet bar - hope it is still there.

beattyfamily
09-20-2007, 09:59 AM
We LOVE the Breakfast Lasagna!

My DDs love the choc croissants!

There is a chef at the Omelet station who will also make Mickey shaped pancakes and add choc chips too! :love:

This is our favorite breakfast and a must do every trip!

rie'smom
09-20-2007, 10:05 AM
I couldn't name everything on the buffet but there's a large variety of delicious food. The Crystal Palace along with the Princess meal at Askerhus are our favorite character meals. They beat CRT by a thousand %.

donaldsgal
09-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Thanks everyone - sounds great. I thought I had heard somewhere that they had Pooh-shaped waffles but it seems that may not be true. I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for food in the shape of Disney characters! :lmao:

In any event, the buffet sounds great. Looking forward to it! :thumbsup2

beattyfamily
09-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Thanks everyone - sounds great. I thought I had heard somewhere that they had Pooh-shaped waffles but it seems that may not be true. I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for food in the shape of Disney characters! :lmao:

In any event, the buffet sounds great. Looking forward to it! :thumbsup2

Their waffles have Pooh characters on them but they are square shaped and like I said before the chef at the Omelet station will make Mickey shaped pancakes upon request! :)

donaldsgal
09-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Their waffles have Pooh characters on them but they are square shaped!

Hey, I'll take what I can get! Thanks! pooh: :eeyore: :tigger:

Mischa
09-21-2007, 09:47 AM
I'm glad I came across this thread - I was wondering the same thing. We have an ADR for breakfast at the Crystal Palace for our November trip. We've never been before.

Thanks!

HoneyPooh
09-22-2007, 05:39 PM
potato casserole :love: