PDA

View Full Version : Worst C/S Meal at WDW

OKW Lover
09-19-2007, 05:25 PM
This is a multiple choice poll. Please vote for not more than 2 choices (honor system) for the worst counter service restaurant at WDW. Also, if you chose "other", please post which counter service place it is and why you voted for it.

Looking forward to seeing the results.
popcorn::

goofy370
09-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Voted for ABC Commissary. Food was terrible there. The only good thing about it was the air conditioning.

Hollymom1229
09-19-2007, 06:02 PM
Electric Umbrella was the worst I've ever had. Everything was dry and had been sitting under a heat lamp way too long.

OKW Lover
09-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Wow, I expected ABC commissary to get a lot of votes, but not over 50%. Keep those votes coming.

lynninpa
09-20-2007, 05:55 PM
:headache: Oops! I thought is was a poll for the BEST CS! Can we scratch my vote for The Tangiereince Cafe?! :rolleyes:

cmurray234
09-20-2007, 05:59 PM
:headache: Oops! I thought is was a poll for the BEST CS! Can we scratch my vote for The Tangiereince Cafe?! :rolleyes:

oooh, me too. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Shawarma platter. mmmmmm.

I like most everything on the list except ABC Commissary. That cuban sandwich is...well, an insult to cubans everywhere.

El Nebuloso
09-20-2007, 06:25 PM
I voted for Cosmic Ray's even though I know it is quite popular. I just don't get it... I spend enough time waiting in line at WDW, why on earth would I want to wait in up to three seperate lines just for fast food:confused3 :confused3

rcraw45425
09-20-2007, 07:56 PM
OUr absolute worst ones weren't listed, the Tomorrowland Noodle Station or whatever it's called and the CS Japanese place in EPCOT.

honeybee30
09-20-2007, 08:25 PM
I voted for ABC Commissary, but I'd say they all pretty much stink. I haven't tried Tangierine Cafe, though, so that might be OK.

Actually, I'm not a big fan of most counter service places, with the exception of Columbia Harbor House, Cantina de San Angel, Sunshine Seasons, Earl of Sandwich, & Tusker House. Why, oh, why are they converting the only good lunch option at AK into another character buffet? :confused3

mickeysaver
09-20-2007, 09:23 PM
Put me down for a vote against Pizza Planet. Yucky! Maggie

KnJ
09-20-2007, 10:22 PM
Honestly, I cannot eat McDonald's when there are all these other places to try. Granted I did not really enjoy my meal at ABC Commissary but it was better than eating McDs.

RoyalCanadian
09-20-2007, 10:32 PM
Tangierine Cafe has to be one of the best counter service restaurants in WDW -- the portions are huge and the food is wonderful.

Now ABC Commissary never fails to disappoint me -- yet I always end up eating there for one reason or another. The A/C or the lack of lines. It ends up being "Oh well -- I may as well give it another chance."

Found mould growing on a burger bun at the ABC Commissary in March '06.

mazdabug
09-20-2007, 11:42 PM
I have to say we enjoyed ABC was good. On the other hand Pizza Planet :scared: Was terrible.