View Full Version : Ohana and Wishes
09-19-2007, 02:34 PM
We have ressies at 5:30 I THINK at Ohana on a Friday nit in Dec, its a MVMCP nite so Wishes iat 6PM, is it possbile to see Wishes from there? Is there a mad mob to the windows? Anybody even seen Wishes during Ohana meal, care to share your experience?
09-19-2007, 03:09 PM
1) A 5:30pm ressie will probably not get you a window.
2) Others will probably stretch their time to keep the fireworks window.
3) Plus, there are limited window seats.
4) As for gawkers, they do try to block some of the windows.
5) Sometimes the CM's make them move, other times they don't interfere.
09-19-2007, 04:08 PM
But... they do dim the lighting and pipe the music in, and the view is great. We were there a couple of weeks ago and had a table a couple of "rows" in from the window. We actually were glad we weren't seated right at the window because parents let their kids run up to the window, so they were basically standing on top of folks sitting there, trying to eat their dinners!
Anyway, it's a nice way to see Wishes. Enjoy!
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.