PDA

View Full Version : Coral Reef's e-mail address

Tess'smom
09-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Would someone be so kind as to pm me Debbi Sacleux's e-mail address. I must have written it down wrong because my e-mail keeps getting bounced back to me. Noone is available in person at the Coral Reef to forward it to me. Thank you in advance!:goodvibes

Mom2Evie
09-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Check for a PM. I sent her contact info to you.

Tess'smom
09-19-2007, 09:28 AM
Thank you!:goodvibes

bschiffler
09-19-2007, 10:01 AM
CAn one of you please PM it to me? Thanks!!

Dawnflower
09-19-2007, 05:32 PM
Me to on the email address please! I am planning a surprise for my little boy and I called her but now I have lost her phone number. Hoping it will be easier to email her.

thanks

Tess'smom
09-19-2007, 09:00 PM
I sent both of you guys a pm with her phone number. Hope this is helpful.

jasheehy
10-03-2007, 07:17 AM
I would love her email address if you are still checking this thread.

Thank you, we leave in a week.

PrincessHope84
10-03-2007, 08:12 AM
Hi! I e-mailed Debbi pictures and quotes last Friday and I haven't heard anything back from her. I'm not sure if I e-mailed the right address. I didn't recieve anything bounced back. Could someone PM her e-mail addresss so I can make sure I sent it to the right place? Otherwise I suppose I will call her to confirm. I'm getting nervous! Thank you so much! :)

wendy4minnie
10-08-2007, 11:07 AM
Can someone pm me the email because the one that I was given by Coral Reef keeps getting returned?

Goofy4Golf
10-08-2007, 01:14 PM
I sent pix to Debbi also and she said she would look at them and let me know if they would fit on the menu. This was 2 weeks ago and i haven't heard from her. The email wasn't bounced back either so I figured she is just really busy and hasn't caught up with all the requests. Can someone PM me her email address to see if i at least have the right one?

Thanks,
Goofy4Golf

goofy4tink
10-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Just so that everyone is aware, when I talked to Debbie last summer she did say that she didn't want a ton of emails. That she would give her email to those who needed it when they talked to her in person. I would really recommend giving them a call first..that way you know you have gotten through to a real person. Then, if you think your email wasn't received, you can call them back. I should have done just that because I don't think Debbie got my email. Call her rather than bombarding them with emails.