PDA

View Full Version : Is "Uncle Mark" still serving at Prime Time?

Jillpie
09-18-2007, 01:33 PM
I absolutely love this guy:goodvibes , he just cracks us up every time. I hope he'll still be there in April. If anyone goes soon, can you ask what days he works and if he plans on still being there in April?

marsh0013
09-18-2007, 04:10 PM
i can't help you out with whether he's still there, but i do know they won't tell you when the person is working, even if they know. we were there this weekend, and requested a certain server, and he wasn't there. when we asked when he would be, they told us that they couldn't share that info with us.

Jillpie
09-18-2007, 06:50 PM
ok, thanks. Anyone know if he's still there though?

motofox4
09-19-2007, 10:08 AM
:goodvibes i've heard a few people mention that there are "bad" servers, or servers who really don't 'play the part' of the theming of the restaurant. Does anyone have any names of these servers?? I was wondering because if we're going to have one of these servers when we're there, I want to do all we can to avoid having them, maybe letting another party be seated before us so we'll get someone who's "good"!!! :goodvibes

Jillpie
09-19-2007, 11:33 AM
I've only had two servers that didn't want to play. I don't remember their names, just the good ones.

Doesn't anyone know about Mark recently?

SamIAm21
09-19-2007, 12:49 PM
The last time we were there, we had a very good server who was very nice, but she did not "play" around much. She was from Brazil and her heavy accent really didn't lend itself to playing the part. She was very nice and a skilled server, but we didn't get much interaction.

I would love to get someone who was just totally into it next time we go!