PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever done Mickey's Backyard Barbeuce??

kritter
09-18-2007, 12:52 PM
Thinking of doing this in April any thoughts????!!!!!

my3disneygirls
09-18-2007, 03:02 PM
I have never been, but I heard a good review just recently for it. I was toying with the idea of going in April also.

ktkerber
09-18-2007, 03:30 PM
My family went to Mickey's BBQ on our last trip. We loved it!! We are even planning on doing it in Dec when we are in the world again. The food is just OK. Mediocre bbg food. The beer and wine if I remember correctly are included. The dancing, though, was alot of fun. My kids had a great time!! We did this towards the end of the week and it was a great release of pent up energy for them. They just danced and danced. They acted a little crazy(in a good way):jumping1: , but it was great time to let loose after a week at the parks of standing in line etc. It reminded me of a wedding reception except Mickey and Minnie were the guests of honor. Mickey & Minnie were dressed in country costumes. They were right on the dance floor dancing with the kids. There was a live country band :rockband: and they even had line dancing lessons and other dancing games. At the end of the week, my kids said it was the most fun they had all week!! party:

BTW-You have to get there early to get a seat on the dance floor. Seating is first come, first serve.