PDA

View Full Version : Best steak at WDW?

JPG
09-18-2007, 10:10 AM
Which restaurant has the BEST steak on WDW property?
We really liked LeCellier, but did not like Concourse Steakhouse. We have not tried the other two.

disneyfav4ever
09-18-2007, 12:42 PM
I don't think it's fair for me to vote, since the only place I've eaten at on your poll is Le Cellier, but Brown Derby has a great filet mignon, and suprisignly Boma, has an excellant prime rib.

vanillarum
09-18-2007, 01:41 PM
California Grill had the best steak that I or my DS (15) have ever eaten. That was on our trip in '05. We did not eat there this trip. We wanted to try some new places, broaden our horizens (and our waistlines !) , so to speak !! Next trip, it will be back to the CG and a steak !! Have fun !! :thumbsup2

CamColt
09-18-2007, 02:19 PM
I would say a toss up between Shulas and YSH. While I give a slight edge to Shulas with the steak itself, for the whole meal and experience, YSH gets my vote.:thumbsup2

Maistre Gracey
09-18-2007, 02:28 PM
I voted Shula's, but the Yachtsman is a very close second.
I have never been able to figure out why there is such a fuss over LeCellier. It's mediocre at best in my opinion, let alone the loud, crowded atmosphere which reminds me of a counter service dining room. :smokin:

MG

Conservative Hippie
09-18-2007, 03:08 PM
Best I have had is at Le Cellier. But I have heard from a lot of people that Yachtsman is better, and we'll be trying it soon.

jennz
10-05-2007, 08:50 PM
We've only had Le Cellier, it was very good but I've heard great things about Yachtsman. Going this April w/relatives who love a good steak...I'll be watching to see how the poll turns out to help decide where to take them!

Rhonda
10-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Shula's has the BEST steak on WDW property! They are also the most expensive, so not everybody has tried it (and they are not available with the Dining Plan). But, definitely worth saving your pennies for!! :goodvibes

davinakb
10-05-2007, 09:05 PM
My dad loved the prime rib at Boma. The filet at Jiko is good, and the buffalo at AP is quite good too. FWIW.

buckylarue
10-05-2007, 09:37 PM
The filet at Jiko gets my vote too!

IWISHFORDISNEY
10-05-2007, 09:50 PM
None of the above either the steak at Flying Fish or the Filet at Jiko.:thumbsup2

Tiffany
10-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Which restaurant has the BEST steak on WDW property?
We really liked LeCellier, but did not like Concourse Steakhouse. We have not tried the other two.

Shula's is the best IMO and that is what I voted for but our second place would be the filet at Jiko above the Yachtsman.

Aimeedyan
10-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Jiko and Citricos are the best I've had.

YSH was also a great cut of meat.

LeCellier was no better than Outback up the street. Concourse was better than LeCellier.

Comparing a signature steak to a regular restaurant steak is not really fair. Shula, CA Grill, Blue Zoo, Jiko, Citricos, YSH, etc are all a step above in quality of food than LeCellier and Concourse, IMO.

YosDis
10-06-2007, 08:47 PM
I really enjoyed my steak meals at the California Grill and the Brown Derby. Shula's as a rule, has great steaks too.