PDA

View Full Version : Wanting some buyable items

AlonelyMom
09-17-2007, 05:56 PM
Ok I've editted this to show all I need now. Thanks :)

Hello fellow Dis members. I am looking for some buyable items. I'm looking for lots of the following items! If you have any of the below items, please let me know how many of each you have and what YOU are asking for them. I'm not wanting anyone to go buy them, this is a post for ppl who have several of them collecting dust. I will be paying you for your items with credits from my quest machine or a shopping spree. Stars beside the items are the one that are more important than the others.

5x evil queen candle holder (sells for 150)
2-5x coffin teleporatal matching pairs (sells for 500)
5x Glow in the dark tombstone (sells for 300)
**2-4x madame Leota Books (sells for 500)
**2x Madame Leota crystal ball (sell for 2000)
6x Swamp tree (sells for 350)

Non buyables I could use and my offer beside them:
10x Mickey ear Pumpkins- 500 per pumpkin

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to look at my thread and hopefully receive some offers :)
Alonelymom

PurpleDuck
09-18-2007, 02:04 AM
boxes brown or grey(they sell for 50)
Swamp tree (sells for 350)

Non buyables I could use and my offer beside them:
Halloween bat and pumpkin bags-500 credits per bag

Hi! I had almost all of your needs in my trade thread, but most of my dust collection have been cleaned off and out to others! :rotfl2:

Anyway, I do still have some crates and swamp trees. My offer there, and request here, is just 1/2 price. I have 8 swamp trees, 26 brown crates, and hmm.. will have to check on game for how many grey crates.. funny I missed that in my list (but it's under 10 I am sure).

I also have 10 pumpkin bags, and would accept your offer of 500 ea. for however many you might like.

Thank you for considering :goodvibes

AlonelyMom
09-18-2007, 11:37 AM
Hey thanks so much for writting me! I somehow overlooked your post before, anyways I justed at your thread and I am interested in your swamp trees and boxes. So get me a total of how many you have and I will buy them all :) I will also buy all 10 of your bat bags for 5k total.
So go ahead and check and see how many boxes and trees you have and we can do it all at the same time, or however you want to.
Thanks and just get back to me either here or PM is fine
Alonelymom

VMK_MagicalLadee
09-18-2007, 01:32 PM
So how many do you need of each of these items?

AlonelyMom
09-18-2007, 01:35 PM
How many and what do you have?

VMK_MagicalLadee
09-18-2007, 01:39 PM
I can get you anything you'd like. Not kidding :)

I have over 200 storage rooms.

AlonelyMom
09-18-2007, 05:15 PM
Holy cow!! Well give me some time to count out what I think I'm going to need..sorry I'm still in shock that you have that many rooms..LOL I have 9 rooms and I'm always forgetting what is my storage ones..lol
Anyways, let me think about it and I'll let you know..it will probally be tomorrow though
Thanks,
Alonelymom

VMK_MagicalLadee
09-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Rofl, its fine.

Yep, just get me a list. :)

AlonelyMom
09-19-2007, 10:41 AM
Hello,

I still don't have a "number" yet, but do you have:
Glow in the dark tombstone (sells for 300)
Dark ride alice piece-need matching teleportal, starters, straight, left and right turns (sells for 200-500)
If so, can you put together how many of the above you have for me? Those are what I am needing right now, before I can plan any further. Let me know and thanks alot!!
Alonelymom

AlonelyMom
09-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Anyone have any of the buyables I'm looking for? I'm really looking for alice pieces!!!
Ok well let me know if you have any to trade!
Alonelymom

AlonelyMom
09-22-2007, 12:37 PM
Bump for the day. Anyone have any of the items I'm looking for? Please?