PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on the best steak and/or seafood restaurants?

kimmikayb
09-17-2007, 12:47 PM
My DH and I are going to be at WDW in December for our anniversary! Very exciting! Just the two of us, no kids! We both love steak and seafood. We'd like to eat at places we might not normally take the kids. Can I get opinions on the best places to eat steak and/or seafood? We already know we'll eat at Le Cellier's. It's our favorite. There are many we have not tried!

Thanks!!

TigerKat
09-17-2007, 01:00 PM
I suggest Flying Fish. The food is amazing and the Boardwalk atmosphere is so much fun!!

Robert P
09-17-2007, 01:22 PM
I would suggest you look into:
Flying Fish
Blue Zoo
Shula's

kimmikayb
09-17-2007, 03:37 PM
Thank you! I will check all of those out!

jess20k
09-17-2007, 03:39 PM
I think that Narcoossee's is the best! They have a wonderful whole lobster entree and they also have a great surf n turf. The food is very very good and the service is terrific!

kimmikayb
09-17-2007, 03:53 PM
I think that Narcoossee's is the best! They have a wonderful whole lobster entree and they also have a great surf n turf. The food is very very good and the service is terrific!

Yum, surf and turf! Thanks!

LarryJ
09-17-2007, 03:57 PM
For Dinner Narcoossee's

For Lunch may will disagree, but both the wife and I love the lobster and crab bisque and for me it has been the seafood salad, but this year I'm going for the Cobb salad using seafood. Another one we have eaten at a couple of times now is Oliva's in OKW. The crab cakes are good and I really like the grouper sandwich and IIRC they gave us some Conch fritters which wasn't on the menu, but were really tasty.

Larry