PDA

View Full Version : Could someone explain SR to me?

mrsovernite
09-14-2007, 05:12 PM
I did CD for a couple of months and was very happy with it. I was so sad to see it end, but now I"m :cool1: that it's going to be coming back. Meanwhile I signed up for SR a while ago and have just been so dang busy that I haven't had the time to sit down and learn a new system. I remeber that one of my questions was that on CD you were told that for offer X you'd receive $X.XX but on SR it says for offer X you'll receive X points or something like that. Are points equal to $? Would someone mind just going through and explaining the process for me from begining to end for SR?

I plan on doing CD as soon as it gets started back up again, but am wondering if I should even start working on SR because I wouldn't want to accidently do the same offers??

TIA!

M 'n C
09-14-2007, 07:21 PM
Credits on SR = money (cents or dollars). The easiest way to get into SR is to check out there forums. There is a FAQ thread, along with automatic credits for me today that helps point you to the offers that are crediting.

I find SR has many more offers than CD along with Daily Surveys and rewards for shopping. I hate to say this but I will probably not be back to CD once it returns since I am doing much better on SR than over there.

Arky
09-15-2007, 09:41 AM
I love SR. I liked CD, but have been doing very well at SR.

The offers are listed as worth .60 or such and that's your $$ amount.

I enjoy shopping through SR. It's amazing how quickly the $$ adds up for purchasing things I was planning to anyway.