GoofyWaterCoaster
09-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Cursed storm 1* 5k
I bet bad

amnb23
09-19-2007, 07:26 AM
Cursed storm 1* 5k
I bet bad

good offer to start - just want to keep this open a few days yet - let you know soon!

amnb23
09-25-2007, 12:21 PM
bumping up - new items added!

ecsarabians
09-25-2007, 12:24 PM
1 spooky tree ... 3000 credits

Thx PrincessAveri

llama62
09-25-2007, 06:51 PM
i will give you a BETA sea green cactus chair for the gold snowman.

amnb23
09-26-2007, 08:15 AM
Thx PrincessAveri
good starting offer - waiting to see a few more

i will give you a BETA sea green cactus chair for the gold snowman.
already responded on holiday post thread - have better offer for full - thanks anyways

llama62
09-26-2007, 02:08 PM
oh that's ok i dont have the cactus anymore anyway

amnb23
10-03-2007, 09:40 AM
bumping up - new items added! Also accepting credits for almost all items!

ecsarabians
10-03-2007, 10:50 AM
1 spooky tree...3500

Thx PrincessAveri

amnb23
10-03-2007, 11:00 AM
1 spooky tree...3500

I'm sorry I forgot to take that off my list - that was traded in-game. Sorry about that!

AstroGigiblue
10-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Hi there-
I'll offer on 1 blue wreath at 4,000 credits through my Kiosk.
Thanks for considering, please let me know.

Astro

amnb23
10-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Hi there-
I'll offer on 1 blue wreath at 4,000 credits through my Kiosk.
Thanks for considering, please let me know.

Astro

Right now I have a leading offer for the full holiday set:
(snowman, wreath and soldier)
- 2 tron cabinets
- 2 red tron tank chairs
- 2 yellow tron tank chairs
- 1 red penny press
- 1 red turnstyle
- One Full Gold collection
to include:
- 1 gold penny press
- 1 gold turnstyle
- 1 gold scoreboard
- 1 number generator
- 1 gold rope
- 1 gold philharmonic chair

- 1 Blizzard Beach Chair
- 1 pink slipper

GoofyWaterCoaster
10-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Any better offers on the cursed?

amnb23
10-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Any better offers on the cursed?
No not yet - you are in the lead right now (closing on some things this weekend)
thanks!

amnb23
10-06-2007, 08:08 AM
bumping up!

amnb23
10-07-2007, 09:59 PM
another bumpity bump bump!

amnb23
10-09-2007, 01:03 PM
bumping up- list updated

GlowNellyFurtado
10-11-2007, 10:19 PM
i have a blue flying saucer chair any offers?

Roller Coaster Gal
10-11-2007, 10:38 PM
I offer a Blue Rocking Chair and a Blue Lightcycle Couch for the Gold Snowman. Let me know, thanks =)

~Roller

GlowNellyFurtado
10-14-2007, 09:47 PM
so you're still not offering on
blue flying saucer chair?
its ok i just saw on your wish list it said flying saucer chairs any colors lol:lmao:

Kaptain Kaveman
10-15-2007, 07:14 AM
I will offer 4,000 credits for each of the room codes (8K total for both)

amnb23
10-15-2007, 07:50 AM
i have a blue flying saucer chair any offers?
so you're still not offering on
blue flying saucer chair?
its ok i just saw on your wish list it said flying saucer chairs any colors lol:lmao:
I am interested in the chair but as stated in my post I don't make the offers - the trader needs to tell me what THEY want for it(them) as the case may be. Let me know - thanks!

I offer a Blue Rocking Chair and a Blue Lightcycle Couch for the Gold Snowman. Let me know, thanks =)~Roller
The winning offer for a trade pening right now on the entire holiday set it:
- 2 tron cabinets
- 2 red tron tank chairs
- 2 yellow tron tank chairs
- 1 red penny press
- 1 red turnstyle
- One Full Gold collection
to include:
- 1 gold penny press
- 1 gold turnstyle
- 1 gold scoreboard
- 1 number generator
- 1 gold rope
- 1 gold philharmonic chair
(Laurabearz lists only 5 items. I will double check this in the morning when vmk opens, but I believe there are 6.)
- 1 Blizzard Beach Chair (from your wish list)
- 1 pink slipper
Thank you anyways!

Nice offer, I will let you know tomorrow - thanks!

GlowNellyFurtado
10-15-2007, 09:19 AM
well for blue flying saucer chair i dont know what i want lol.
i want to know what seems reasonable lol.
i dont even use this chair very much and if it doesn't come clear enough ill give it to you for free lol.
but maybe bat ears but i offer badly lol and when i do i want things that dont even come to the same level as them lol.
:lmao: :rotfl:
:pixiedust:
:pixiedust: :pixiedust:
:pixiedust: :pixiedust: :pixiedust:
:pixiedust: :pixiedust: :pixiedust: pixiedust:

amnb23
10-15-2007, 10:43 AM
well for blue flying saucer chair i dont know what i want lol.
i want to know what seems reasonable lol.
i dont even use this chair very much and if it doesn't come clear enough ill give it to you for free lol.
but maybe bat ears but i offer badly lol and when i do i want things that dont even come to the same level as them lol.
:lmao: :rotfl:
:pixiedust:
:pixiedust: :pixiedust:
:pixiedust: :pixiedust: :pixiedust:
:pixiedust: :pixiedust: :pixiedust: pixiedust:

Well you sort of helped! lol I'm sorry though I am not interested in spending 2000 credits for a chair that cost 100 credits less than a year ago. I would trade something from my list of value from 500-1000 credits or just give 500-800 credits via kiosk or spree....

GlowNellyFurtado
10-15-2007, 05:07 PM
Well you sort of helped! lol I'm sorry though I am not interested in spending 2000 credits for a chair that cost 100 credits less than a year ago. I would trade something from my list of value from 500-1000 credits or just give 500-800 credits via kiosk or spree....

ok that helps me soooo much as well lol :lmao: ill see whats on your list lol :rotfl:

GlowNellyFurtado
10-15-2007, 05:14 PM
lol..
i know the amount of the pink hero costume is about 1,500 or 2,000
is there anything else i can offer for the hero hero costume.
lol i have other furniture if you want to me to list all of them just say the word lol :lmao:

amnb23
10-15-2007, 07:36 PM
lol..
i know the amount of the pink hero costume is about 1,500 or 2,000
is there anything else i can offer for the hero hero costume.
lol i have other furniture if you want to me to list all of them just say the word lol :lmao:

Can you maybe PM me a list of some items? I am not really looking for anything that isn't on my wish list at the moment though - that might help you! Thanks!

Added some new things everyone! Check it out!

Roller Coaster Gal
10-15-2007, 07:38 PM
I offer blue rocking chair and blue lightcycle for the red space magic plmk thanks :)

~Roller

sophieredrose
10-15-2007, 07:59 PM
im trading a pink tiki and Maybe a red tent do you ahve any offers?

amnb23
10-15-2007, 08:22 PM
I offer blue rocking chair and blue lightcycle for the red space magic plmk thanks :) ~Roller
Thanks for the offer but I don't think I want to trade magic for that but I will think about it

im trading a pink tiki and Maybe a red tent do you ahve any offers?

Please tell me what you want for them as stated in my post:
"NOTE: PLEASE make offers - don't say "I'm interesed in...what do you want for it? or ...how many credits do you want?" Offer please and I will accept, deny or ask for a new offer! I will also offer credits via kiosk for items above you have something I want and don't want to trade for an item. Thanks!"

hppv50
10-15-2007, 08:50 PM
hi i dont have anything on your list but here is my offer

mickey tv for the red space code?

amnb23
10-15-2007, 08:55 PM
hi i dont have anything on your list but here is my offer

mickey tv for the red space code?

TY for the offer - I do have a few of them already though so I am only really looking for things that I don't have yet- thanks though!

amnb23
10-16-2007, 07:02 AM

I will accept 4,000 for one room right now (HSM). I have another trade pending with the pirate room but if it doesn't work out I will let you know. Please PM me when is good for you to meet up - thanks!

amnb23
10-16-2007, 11:19 AM
updated my list of pending trades, trades and new items - take a look and thanks! :)

Kasiks
10-16-2007, 01:40 PM
I dont know the current offer for this
Red space magic one star

but I will offer
1x Mansion table blue
1x lightcyle blue
1x lightcyble yellow
1x mansion blue rocking chair

amnb23
10-16-2007, 02:20 PM
I dont know the current offer for this
Red space magic one star

but I will offer
1x Mansion table blue
1x lightcyle blue
1x lightcyble yellow
1x mansion blue rocking chair

I like that you picked items from my wishlist - I'm not sure I want to trade in park magic for this but I will consider it for sure - thanks for the offer!

GoofyGeggy
10-16-2007, 03:09 PM
I'm interested in:

1x gold snowman
1x Red space magic one star

I offer:
2x Tron Cabinets
2x Tron Tank Red
2x Tron Tank Yellow
1x Mansion Table Blue
2x Lightcycle Blue
2x Lightcycle Yellow
1x Flying Saucer Chair Black
1x Flying Saucer Chair (have to check color)
2x Rocking Chair Blue

ILoVePIRATES18
10-16-2007, 03:39 PM
Im interested in the Ace of spades carpet sense it retired not so long ago I think ill offer:
- Skeleton at helm or mickey xmas tree(u can have both if its fare:))

If its a bad offer Sorry:( it's all I thougth it was good.

Thanx so much for considering:thumbsup2

-ILoVePIRATES18:yay:

Disney Dreams
10-16-2007, 04:49 PM
For gold snowman:

1x Tron Cabinets
1x Mansion Table Blue
1x Flying Saucer Chair Blue
1x Flying Saucer Chair Magenta
4x Rocking Chair Blue

Thanks,
Dreams

amnb23
10-16-2007, 08:29 PM
Thank you Kaptain Kaveman for a fast, easy trade :)

I'm interested in:
1x gold snowman
1x Red space magic one star

I offer:
2x Tron Cabinets
2x Tron Tank Red
2x Tron Tank Yellow
1x Mansion Table Blue
2x Lightcycle Blue
2x Lightcycle Yellow
1x Flying Saucer Chair (have to check color)
2x Rocking Chair Blue

I like the space stuff, the mansion stuff is good but no sure for this and tron stuff I have pending with another trade...

Im interested in the Ace of spades carpet sense it retired not so long ago I think ill offer:
- Skeleton at helm or mickey xmas tree(u can have both if its fare:))
If its a bad offer Sorry:( it's all I thougth it was good.
Thanx so much for considering:thumbsup2
-ILoVePIRATES18:yay:
Sure I will make this trade - I am on now or just PM me with times that are good for you to trade.

For gold snowman:
1x Tron Cabinets
1x Mansion Table Blue
1x Flying Saucer Chair Blue
1x Flying Saucer Chair Magenta
4x Rocking Chair Blue
Thanks,
Dreams

I'll think about it, might just hold onto extra snowman for now...will let you know ;)

Kaptain Kaveman
10-16-2007, 08:29 PM
Thank you very much for the fast and easy trade, you rock! :)

amnb23
10-17-2007, 08:38 AM
:) Just a little friendly bump up - and thanking everyone for their trades last night :)

GoofyGeggy
10-17-2007, 10:17 AM
[B][U]I like the space stuff, the mansion stuff is good but no sure for this and tron stuff I have pending with another trade...

Does that mean you'd like me to exchange some of the tron stuff out with other things? Would you like more tron that what you're getting from the other trade, or no?

Let me know so I can make an offer that you'll like :)

amnb23
10-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Does that mean you'd like me to exchange some of the tron stuff out with other things? Would you like more tron that what you're getting from the other trade, or no?
Let me know so I can make an offer that you'll like :)

No I don't need more tron items like the ones I have. If you could replace them with some other items that would be great- also let me know what you are offering for the snowman and for the space separately so I can compare what others have offered too-thanks!

Disney Dreams
10-17-2007, 12:28 PM
I'll think about it, might just hold onto extra snowman for now...will let you know ;)

Okay. Earlier this said that you sent me a PM. Just so you know, I didn't get it.
Let me know.

- Dreams

Zooks
10-17-2007, 01:47 PM
7k Spree
1x Ice Cube Chair
1x Cactus Chair

For either..

1x Red Space Magic

or

1x Bat Magic

amnb23
10-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Okay. Earlier this said that you sent me a PM. Just so you know, I didn't get it.
Let me know. - Dreams
I think it might have been one of those that said your box was full - either way I'm only going to trade it for an excellent offer as it's my last one to trade away - not that your offer wasn't good but I might hold it until I get something I REALLY want :) I will let you know.

7k Spree
1x Ice Cube Chair
1x Cactus Chair
For either..
1x Red Space Magic
or
1x Bat Magic
Which cactus chair? If it's sea green with all that I might trade red space, if not then maybe bat but let me know first - thanks!

Zooks
10-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Its a regular cactus

Disney Dreams
10-17-2007, 11:43 PM
I think it might have been one of those that said your box was full - either way I'm only going to trade it for an excellent offer as it's my last one to trade away - not that your offer wasn't good but I might hold it until I get something I REALLY want :) I will let you know.

Cool thanks! Sorry about the full box. Been working on several trades. Keep me posted and if you are looking for something specific, let me know. :)

- Dreams

amnb23
10-18-2007, 08:28 AM
Its a regular cactus
Ok I will accept this offer for bat magic - I will be on tonight afte 8:30EST, let me know if you can be on and where I can find you (just PM me - thanks)

Cool thanks! Sorry about the full box. Been working on several trades. Keep me posted and if you are looking for something specific, let me know. :)- Dreams
will do! ;)

amnb23
10-18-2007, 08:09 PM
Thanks ILoVePIRATES18 for the fast and easy trade!

amnb23
10-19-2007, 07:48 AM
updated list - check out please! ;)

amnb23
10-20-2007, 08:18 PM
bumping up :)

Disney Dreams
10-21-2007, 01:11 AM
1 Gold Turnstile new!
1 Gold Rope Divider new!
1 Gold Penny Press new!
1 Gold Number Generator new!
1 Gold Scoreboard new!

for

1 blue mansion table
4 blue mansion rockers
(all from your wish list)

ash410
10-21-2007, 01:57 AM
Quick question before I offer on anything - I scanned your thread but didn't see any comments on this -

your Halloween mickey pumpkin you have in your bolded wish list... which is this?

is it the DLR Pumpkin
or the Halloween mickey ears pumpkin that is currently for sale?

llama62
10-21-2007, 06:25 AM
ill offer 5 orange crates and yellow space shoes for the gold generator

amnb23
10-21-2007, 10:52 AM
1 Gold Turnstile new!
1 Gold Rope Divider new!
1 Gold Penny Press new!
1 Gold Scoreboard new!
for
1 blue mansion table
4 blue mansion rockers
Hmmm - well I know the table is more rare then the chairs, but I'm not sure I want to trade all the gold pieces for the table and chairs...I think I am going to wait a bit on this one and see what else comes out this month, maybe it will be released again who knows...anyways thanks for offer, not really sure about this one though...I'll think about it - thanks!

Quick question before I offer on anything - I scanned your thread but didn't see any comments on this - your Halloween mickey pumpkin you have in your bolded wish list... which is this?is it the DLR Pumpkin or the Halloween mickey ears pumpkin that is currently for sale?
I am looking for the pumpkin from in the park - thanks!

ill offer 5 orange crates and yellow space shoes for the gold generator
I am not really interested in crates at this time- I like the shoes though, you have anything to replace the crated with?

Disney Dreams
10-21-2007, 11:44 AM
1 Gold Turnstile new!
1 Gold Rope Divider new!
1 Gold Penny Press new!
1 Gold Scoreboard new!
for
1 blue mansion table
4 blue mansion rockers

Hmmm - well I know the table is more rare then the chairs, but I'm not sure I want to trade all the gold pieces for the table and chairs...I think I am going to wait a bit on this one and see what else comes out this month, maybe it will be released again who knows...anyways thanks for offer, not really sure about this one though...I'll think about it - thanks!

Okay, just working off your wishlist. I thought the tables and chairs were equally rare. They all came out before I started playing vmk. Thanks for the above info. How about:
2 blue mansion tables
4 blue mansion rockers

Or, could you let me know what else from your wishlist you would consider fair for the gold set and I can make you an offer from that info?

Anything else you want that is NOT in wish list?

Thanks,
Dreams

amnb23
10-22-2007, 09:00 AM
Okay, just working off your wishlist. I thought the tables and chairs were equally rare. They all came out before I started playing vmk. Thanks for the above info. How about:
2 blue mansion tables
4 blue mansion rockers
Or, could you let me know what else from your wishlist you would consider fair for the gold set and I can make you an offer from that info?
Anything else you want that is NOT in wish list?
Thanks,
Dreams

I am interested in the rocking chairs/table for some of the gold, I just would like to hold off on trading for them, the cauldron and mickey pumpkin until the end of the month because they might be re-released. As far as what else on my wish list I think would be fair for the gold set, I honestly couldn't tell you. I have never gone to DLR so I don't know when the gold set came out or when it stopped. I do know it was never available in game as it was only for 50th so in that respect it's rare - how rare, not sure lol. Sorry, I will check around and see what I find out and get back to you - thanks!

Disney Dreams
10-22-2007, 02:18 PM
I am interested in the rocking chairs/table for some of the gold, I just would like to hold off on trading for them, the cauldron and mickey pumpkin until the end of the month because they might be re-released. As far as what else on my wish list I think would be fair for the gold set, I honestly couldn't tell you. I have never gone to DLR so I don't know when the gold set came out or when it stopped. I do know it was never available in game as it was only for 50th so in that respect it's rare - how rare, not sure lol. Sorry, I will check around and see what I find out and get back to you - thanks!

It was the prize for the in game hidden mickey quest, redeemable at both WW and DLR parks during the entire year of the 50th celebration and a bit after that. Anyway, let me know what you'd like for it. It's the same "rare" as it was last week. :)

- Dreams

GoofyGeggy
10-22-2007, 03:09 PM
I offer 4x Flying Saucer Chairs (varying colors) for the Golden Snowman

amnb23
10-22-2007, 08:56 PM
It was the prize for the in game hidden mickey quest, redeemable at both WW and DLR parks during the entire year of the 50th celebration and a bit after that. Anyway, let me know what you'd like for it. It's the same "rare" as it was last week. :)
- Dreams

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1617266

I did my research :) Thanks - anyways, other then halloween items(which I am waiting on for now) I would like anything from my wishlist - I think the best way to do it would be to offer per item rather then just all the items - it would be easier to compare offers(I post on here and a few other sites too)-if its something that you would trade for more then one piece just state that - thanks for considering and offering! sorry that doesn't help too much:)

I offer 4x Flying Saucer Chairs (varying colors) for the Golden Snowman

Sorry no thanks

amnb23
10-23-2007, 12:59 PM
bumping up ;)

amnb23
10-24-2007, 11:09 AM
bumping up - new items added!

NOTE: I am putting on hold any Halloween items/Christmas items I might have in my wish list until after the holidays - thanks!

Belle1997
10-24-2007, 11:09 AM
1 Gold Turnstile new!
1 Gold Rope Divider new!
1 Gold Penny Press new!
1 Gold Scoreboard new

10,000 credits/ or bat magic, malificent throne 1 blue mansion table
4 blue mansion rockers

amnb23
10-24-2007, 12:39 PM
1 Gold Turnstile new!
1 Gold Rope Divider new!
1 Gold Penny Press new!
1 Gold Scoreboard new

10,000 credits/ or bat magic, malificent throne 1 blue mansion table
4 blue mansion rockers

As stated above, I am waiting on holiday items (ie. blue table and mansion chairs, bat magic)
I am also not really interested in credits for these items at this time - I like the throne! :)

amnb23
10-25-2007, 06:55 AM
quick morning bump :) I can't believe no one wants red space magic, train teleporters, gold retro furnish - or anything else?! hmm....

Belle1997
10-25-2007, 07:00 AM
quick morning bump :) I can't believe no one wants red space magic, train teleporters, gold retro furnish - or anything else?! hmm....

I do but you do not want anything of mine lol. So I will wait until halloween is over for the gold set to bid again. And anything on your wish list is too high in my opinion only for what the set is worth. Can you think of anything in mid range that you would like for the gold set.

amnb23
10-25-2007, 09:17 AM
I do but you do not want anything of mine lol. So I will wait until halloween is over for the gold set to bid again. And anything on your wish list is too high in my opinion only for what the set is worth. Can you think of anything in mid range that you would like for the gold set.

I never said that anything on my trades need to be from my wishlist - some people like to offer a more rare item for lots of small things too while other like to do "equal" trades and so on - it varies. Secondly, I do think that the full gold set is worth more than a table and four chairs - the throne isn't really that rare from what I understand (although I myself haven't seen too many around) - I am not really interested in credits or bat magic for it. Lastly, I think a trade like this can be done better by piece. I have added a link here on some questions I have asked about these items if it helps - thanks for you offer and consideration.

Belle1997
10-25-2007, 09:49 AM
I was not trying to argue with you I was just saying I do want to bid on them. But would like suggestions on what other things you are looking for. Other than that in your really want list. And I think you are right about the trade request. That was just a start. To see what you would be interested in.

I was not complaining I was asking for direction. Something mid range that you would be interested in getting or would like more of.

I would like to add I am sorry if you thought I was.

Disney Dreams
10-25-2007, 10:25 AM
I never said that anything on my trades need to be from my wishlist - some people like to offer a more rare item for lots of small things too while other like to do "equal" trades and so on - it varies. Secondly, I do think that the full gold set is worth more than a table and four chairs - the throne isn't really that rare from what I understand (although I myself haven't seen too many around) - I am not really interested in credits or bat magic for it. Lastly, I think a trade like this can be done better by piece. I have added a link here on some questions I have asked about these items if it helps - thanks for you offer and consideration.

Trying to figure out what you feel is fair for the gold set. People told you in your above link that the set was a prize for the hidden mickey quest and could be redeemed at both parks. The set was available for more than a year (the 50th celebration). So, while it is park-connected, it is not what I would title rare, more retired. Of course, value is in the eye of the beholder. Could you offer an idea of what you feel it is valued at and items you are interested in since you are not looking for several of the items in your wishlist atm? Thanks!

amnb23
10-25-2007, 11:09 AM
I was not trying to argue with you I was just saying I do want to bid on them. But would like suggestions on what other things you are looking for. Other than that in your really want list. And I think you are right about the trade request. That was just a start. To see what you would be interested in.
I was not complaining I was asking for direction. Something mid range that you would be interested in getting or would like more of.
I would like to add I am sorry if you thought I was.
No no no ;) I didn't think you were saying anything wrong and you brought up an important point I should have addressed. Things on my trade/wishlist don't necessarily equal each other so I agreed with what you were saying and added some things to my list that aren't so "high priced". No appology necessary! I should have added a better list to begin with - hope that list helps - and for you and anyone else you can offer whatever you want. Wishlists are just "suggestions" of most wanted items, but they aren't the final say! Thanks! ")

Trying to figure out what you feel is fair for the gold set. People told you in your above link that the set was a prize for the hidden mickey quest and could be redeemed at both parks. The set was available for more than a year (the 50th celebration). So, while it is park-connected, it is not what I would title rare, more retired. Of course, value is in the eye of the beholder. Could you offer an idea of what you feel it is valued at and items you are interested in since you are not looking for several of the items in your wishlist atm? Thanks!
I added an updated list to the original post. Again, not looking for anything specific, just a good offer. I do think that the gold is rare as it will most likely not be able to be found again in park (at least not in the near future) so again I don't think it's "rare as sparrow or eye pin" but I think it's more rare than just a few "in-game" items.

How about we forget the gold for now, and offer on some of the other items everyone?! LOL There's red space, other in-park items, and more... :)

DisneyDamion
10-25-2007, 11:50 AM
I'm interested in the code for the red space suit. I can offer 1* Pirate magic and black mickey ears and a Disneyland 5/9 pin.

amnb23
10-25-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm interested in the code for the red space suit. I can offer 1* Pirate magic and black mickey ears and a Disneyland 5/9 pin.
I like the ears, maybe the pirate magic but I don't need the pin (can you replace?) Good starting off for red space! :)

Belle1997
10-25-2007, 12:53 PM
I added an updated list to the original post. Again, not looking for anything specific, just a good offer. I do think that the gold is rare as it will most likely not be able to be found again in park (at least not in the near future) so again I don't think it's "rare as sparrow or eye pin" but I think it's more rare than just a few "in-game" items.

Thanks for the update will look when I get home I have stuff in that range that might work. But that is ok if not.

amnb23
10-29-2007, 07:08 AM
bumping up - new items added/traded :)

amnb23
10-30-2007, 05:57 AM
bumping up :)

DisneyDamion
10-30-2007, 12:24 PM
ok i offer black ears, magenta flying saucer chair, and 1* pirate magic for red space code, adventureland 4/9 pin, and gold rope divider.

amnb23
10-30-2007, 12:40 PM
ok i offer black ears, magenta flying saucer chair, and 1* pirate magic for red space code, adventureland 4/9 pin, and gold rope divider.
Hello :) I like the chair best, possibly the ears but not really interested in pirate magic - I also don't think this is enough for the red space or gold rope as those items are fairly rare- can you possibly say what you offer for what and switch out magic? thanks

DisneyDamion
10-30-2007, 02:09 PM
i offer the chair for the red space code.

amnb23
10-30-2007, 02:17 PM
i offer the chair for the red space code.

I'm sorry but the chair was worth only 300 credits about a yr ago - I think red space is worth more than that - sorry I will pass

amnb23
10-31-2007, 08:09 AM
bumping up = closing this tonight! quite a few trades pending so get your last offers in asap!!! :)

amnb23
10-31-2007, 02:09 PM
Last CALL ! An updated NEW thread will be started tomorrow after trades are completed tonight. As a reminder, anyone I have agreed to make traded with tonight, I will be on at 8:30EST in my room (you should have my VMK name in your PM list - if not send me a quick PM :) ) Thanks to all for making these traded successful! :)

moikturtle
10-31-2007, 03:07 PM
Offer Withdrawn. I was able to make trades for those items elsewhere.