PDA

View Full Version : ? about Daily Surveys

firstfamilytrip
09-12-2007, 08:39 AM
If I do the daily survey on SR can I do one on Inbox Dollarz as well? I think they are both run by Greenefield. I started Inbox over three months ago and was just doing the paid emails and I am nowhere close to the $30 minimum. I just don't want to get in trouble for doing it on different sites like double dipping.

M 'n C
09-12-2007, 05:26 PM
I don't think this was ever officially answered so I'll tell you my answer for when I have the patience to do this which hasn't been as of late. Sometimes I will try to do a survey on 2 different sites. I make sure to clear cookies between each and use different emails. If I get the same survey twice I will not do it twice otherwise I don't see a problem with it if you are doing 2 completely different surveys (meaning you will never repeat the ones you complete on a different day).

cglaura
09-13-2007, 08:50 AM
I 2nd m n' c. I do SR first. I use a unique email for IB$ and only do it if I haven't done it on SR. For some reason, even with the same demographics it is harder for me to get qualified on IB$. More often than not, I have my mom come down (she lives down the street) or ask my friend to try when she comes over for end-of-day-destressification-lifeisdrivingusinsane-coffee.

I wished I had taken better advantage of the IB$ surveys, my balance has really jumped since starting.

I did read somewhere they take a $3 fee out for p/h, so take that into consideration when cashing out. And they work on a net30 (cash out Sept., won't mail until Nov. 1), so it will take about a month and a week or so to get your check (I actually have never cashed out, just from what I've read, may be incorrect but I'm sure someone can clarify).

Kycha
09-13-2007, 05:50 PM
cglaura is correct. They do take out a $3 handling fee(which really ticks me off because I can't find that posted anywhere on the website).

luvdisney14
09-23-2007, 07:22 PM
I also just started doing surveys on IB, I also wished it took advantage of it for the past 2 years. I also could not find it on the site that there is a fee of $3.00. That is a lot of money since will be only getting $30.00.