PDA

View Full Version : Is getting into Chef Mickey's without an adr a possibility?

My princess Livy
09-11-2007, 01:39 PM
we are going up this weekend, got a great deal at the contemporary and because we always decide to go up fairly last minute(a few weeks notice) I never can get advance adrs anymore. Since we are staying at the contemporary, I'd love to take my littles to Chef Mickeys, if we show up at 530, what are the odds we'd be seated? Any shot you think? :confused3

Valeep
09-11-2007, 01:52 PM
It really depends on how many people are in your party. I was with only one other person and we walked up to the host station at Chef Mickey's in the middle of the afternoon and asked if there was any possibility to fit us in later that evening for dinner. He wrote us a reservation card for a specific time and it worked out really nicely. I suggest doing this if you have a little flexability in your schedule. I do not know how easy it would be to squeeze in larger parties.

Mkrop
09-11-2007, 02:36 PM
We were staying at the Cr in April and we wnt down to breakfast to eat at Concourse Steakhouse. It was 7:15 am. Well Dh noticed that Chef Mickey did not look that crowded so him and some other dad ran over to check it out and both families got in. Thank goodness I had my autograph book and camera with me since it wasnt planned. Then I called and cancelled our reservation for later in the week.

yearbook50
09-11-2007, 02:56 PM
If you get there right at opening for breakfast, they can generally get you in.

deej696
09-12-2007, 11:09 PM
A few weeks back, DF and I had a flight out of Tampa cancelled, so we diverted to WDW for the day until our rescheduled flight in the evening. Got into Chef Mickeys with no problem. It was just the two of us, but it was around 8:30, and seemed to be quite busy. Its a roll of the dice really, but probably worth a try...