PDA

View Full Version : MileyWorld membership ??

irish dancer
09-11-2007, 11:30 AM
Has anyone been successful or even attempted cancelling their membership after the 30day free trial and receiving a refund? There is no contact information on their website.

goofy4wdw59
09-11-2007, 12:06 PM
I had no luck today using my "presale code". Wow...I was rather surprised that nothing was available at 10:00am! I tried repeatedly for over an hour.
Seems like something wasn't working right/not enough tickets released, etc...too many people want the tickets! I'll try for the general public tickets but I'm not getting my hopes up.
My 30-day trial is up today and I don't want to continue the membership.
I'll post/update what my experience is with cancelling.

AllesonWonderland
09-11-2007, 01:07 PM
I think the 'cancel' button only appears on your profile page while you are still within the window. I have a few days left and was planning on cancelling too. I did get some tickets this morning, though was foolish and waited to long decided if I wanted the set of 4 that popped up, so I ended up with 2 and 2. Would kinda like to try my luck with the general sale on saturday, but I'm slightly scared that then I would have 8 tickets and no one to take the others off my hands. Though, if the shows keep selling out like the first ones have, that might not happen.

beattyfamily
09-11-2007, 01:10 PM
I had no luck today using my "presale code". Wow...I was rather surprised that nothing was available at 10:00am! I tried repeatedly for over an hour.
Seems like something wasn't working right/not enough tickets released, etc...too many people want the tickets! I'll try for the general public tickets but I'm not getting my hopes up.
My 30-day trial is up today and I don't want to continue the membership.
I'll post/update what my experience is with cancelling.

There is a button in your profile to click so they do not charge your CC.

Momx3
09-11-2007, 09:00 PM
I used my Miley World account today to get presale tickets and was lucky enough to get 4 here in Memphis. A friend of mine said they called ticketmaster because their computer froze. The woman from ticketmaster said the presale tickets sold out in 3 minutes!!!!!!! My daughter loves the mileyworld website. I feel very safe with her on it.