PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances???

VernRDH
09-10-2007, 08:58 PM
We are leaving for the World on Weds (a mere 2 days away:thumbsup2 ) I thought we had worked out all the ADR nonsense already. Now DH is changing his mind. I was able to get a lunch ressie for Sat 9/15 but he wants a breakfast at Donalds on Sunday 9/16. I have called a couple times and today the CM said that Donalds was completely sold out. So DH wants to know what our chances are of being seated as a walk up? There are three of us and we want later rather than earlier (he wants to ride EE and Dinosaur BEFORE we feed DD:sick: )

So is there any chance we could get seated by walking up or are we just out of luck? I hate to keep calling, but I am trying my darndest to get the ressie.

Please don't yell at me for lack of planning, I had all my ADR's lined up, but DH has changed his mind again.

Thanks for any help or insight on whether or not we may be able to be seated.

Mr. Pig
09-10-2007, 09:48 PM
And I thought is was supposed to be the women that always change their minds.:laughing: :rolleyes:
Honestly, I don't think the chances are really good. If you were going early - at opening it might be possible but usually later they have filled up the spaces. And from what I hear Donald's is pretty popular. You could call ahead or even at the last minute in case there were cancellations. Don't give up your other reservation and keep trying but don't risk not getting either.