PDA

View Full Version : Fancy Christmas Dinner

KingdomHearts
09-10-2007, 06:05 PM
One of my parents ( I am a school teacher) came up to me today and asked where she should go and eat on Christmas day/night for dinner. She wanted something special and fancy. But she is going with children the youngest 3, but VERY well behaved!, and she wanted some place special. She said she did not want a buffet or anything with characters. I told her the California Grill and Narcooses. Thanks for anything ideas!

chrismb22
09-10-2007, 07:02 PM
Unfortunately, she's probably not going to be able to get any reservations. A friend of mine just booked a trip for Christmas and is desparately searching for someplace fancy.

cherylp3
09-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge or Yachtsman's Steakhouse at the Yacht Club

Mackey Mouse
09-10-2007, 08:01 PM
We did Artist Point one Christmas and it was lovely..

BCV23
09-11-2007, 08:32 AM
We had dinner at Citricos one Christmas Eve. Most people were dressed up which made it very festive especially since the GF itself is decorated so beautifully for the holidays.

I think any of the signature restaurants would be good choices. California Grill usually has extended hours and a special menu and if we are ever back on Christmas Day that would be my first choice.

Does she know about the Candlelight Processional Dinner package? We've done that twice on Christmas Day and although people don't dress up for Epcot it is a wonderful way to remember the day.