PDA

View Full Version : Baggallini wearers

POOHDRMR
09-10-2007, 03:08 PM
Does the baggallini messenger bag sit on your back or can you wear it more towards your hip area?When I look at the pictures on shoebuy it looks like it is on your back more and I really want a bag that I can get on and off of rides without having to take off.Last year I had a messenger bag that sat more towards the front but I no longer have it and need to find a replacement.Thanks

danabalana
09-10-2007, 05:18 PM
I have the really small one and I love it. It has a long strap that I wear across my body. I never have to take it off. :thumbsup2 It holds my tickets, cards, cash, bandaids, lip stuff and phone, with a little room to spare.

all4fun
09-10-2007, 05:46 PM
I wear it on my back but it's really easy to swing around to the front.

You might also look at the Overland Donner - I think I've seen that one mentioned a lot here.

hth

clb22
09-10-2007, 07:58 PM
I always wear my Baggallini messenger bag in the front.

I wear it across my body, strap on left shoulder, bag in front of me. I feel my money, credit cards, ID, camera, etc are much safer - in front of me where I can see them at all times. Pick pockets are so good they can take something out of your back pockets without you feeling it. So to keep my items safe - I always wear it on the front.

POOHDRMR
09-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Thanks guys! Sounds like the baggallini will work great.I had been going back and forth about ordering one and I keep looking in stores when I'm out but I haven't seen anything else that I like.

TwoRoos
09-10-2007, 09:46 PM
For those of you who wear them on your front...exactly how much in front? Is it front and center like a pregnant belly? Or is it off to the side?

angiejg
09-10-2007, 09:47 PM
I LOVE mine too! I wouldn't think of going to Disney again without it! And I wore it mostly to the side or front. It was not problem on rides even when it was completely packed!

Angie

kerry34
09-11-2007, 07:03 AM
I wear mine on my hip or in the front, not on the back generally because I am paranoid that I will get pickpocketed. I absolutely LOVE my bagallini and cannot believe how much it really holds. The best thing about it is that you can wear it on rides and not have to take it off. I wouldnt go disney without it!!!