PDA

View Full Version : 'Ohana alternate kids menu.

Beckysc
09-10-2007, 08:31 AM
I noticed on the menu that alternative kids selections are available.

Has anyone been lately that can tell me what they are?

At one site, the menu hasn't been updated since 10/06 and they say that chicken tenders are available, and I'm hoping that hasn't changed.

TIA.

sunlover13
09-10-2007, 09:29 AM
We went there in May and DD was able to get chicken fingers and french fries. There was no menu to look at. Our server asked us if she would like that instead. I don't know what / if there were any other choices. Hope that helps........

Beckysc
09-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the reply...I'm hoping they still have chicken fingers. It's something that all of them will eat.

eeyore45
09-10-2007, 10:05 AM
:rotfl2: I told our server that all dd would eat would be french fries and a bowl of ketchup... he laughed, and noticed dd was nodding.. (she really thinks of ketchup as a veggie :sad2: )

we laughed, when he brought her just that!! And she loved it!! It was her favorite food memory I think!! :laughing: (between that and the bucket of flavored ice!!)

mslclark
09-10-2007, 10:59 AM
We were there last week. The child in our group was given the option of chicken fingers, hamburger, etc. They said she could get pretty much whatever she wanted. They brought her a nice looking hamburger and fries.

knovak
09-10-2007, 02:02 PM
When we went last they gave my daughter a few choices - she picked Grilled Cheese and they even brought her out a second one.

antkim
09-10-2007, 04:35 PM
When we went last they gave my daughter a few choices - she picked Grilled Cheese and they even brought her out a second one.

Well now...my son will think he had died and gone to heaven! A GRILLED CHEESE?? He thinks this is the best sandwich EVER and never see's it on the menu while in WDW!! ;) Of course, pizza, mac & cheese and hamburgers are always welcomed!!

yooperfan
09-10-2007, 05:25 PM
How much does it cost if you get a child lets say grilled cheese?

december
09-10-2007, 05:30 PM
You pay the child's fixed cost, but you can get anything on Kona's kids menu.

Beckysc
09-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Thanks for all the replies. We will have the DDP and two of my boys are over 10 but would probably like the chicken fingers, but I will try to get them to try rest of what they offer.

It seems like regular chicken tenders and french fries aren't offered many places anymore.

MsStinkerBelle
09-11-2007, 09:21 AM
When we were there in August my daughter asked the server flat-out, "What food do you have for kids?" The server told her she could choose from grilled cheese, chicken fingers, peanut butter & jelly or a cheeseburger with fries. She got PB&J while her youngest cousin got a cheeseburger with fries. The servers are happy to accomodate the kids! :thumbsup2