PDA

View Full Version : Beaches and Cream review

yankeepenny
09-10-2007, 08:19 AM
On 9/4 we had a ressie for a "nice sit down near MK".
We decided early in the day to cancel and I called and cancelled and said lets just wing it. We were strolling about the Y&BC that eveing and happened upon Beaches. I noticed at the moment it was not that busy so we headed in.
WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

This place was the surprise hit of the week. Great staff, service and really good burgers on homemade rolls....
gosh, was it good. :goodvibes

Two thumbs up! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Minniespal
09-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for posting.

MsPlutoNJ
09-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Okay, now I'm just following your lead. Wherever you eat, I'm gonna eat. :rotfl:

bob6sims
09-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Hope to eat here on our next trip popcorn::

Thanks for the review :banana:

JnK
09-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Glad you liked it, we tried it for the first time last week and loved it!!

MousekaMaddi
09-15-2007, 10:44 PM
wish i had a choc shake right about NOW:lmao:

swankybeth
09-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Glad you enjoyed it. It's a must do for us every trip. :thumbsup2

greeneyedchic75
09-16-2007, 04:59 PM
Glad you liked it and thanks for posting. I think we will try that one on our next trip. I know I have read alot about the "kitchen sink" there, but not sure if my family can eat all that even though it sounds so yummy. But I really love a good burger and know I can eat that for sure :)

GoofTroop
09-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Glad you liked it and thanks for posting. I think we will try that one on our next trip. I know I have read alot about the "bathroom sink" there, but not sure if my family can eat all that even though it sounds so yummy. But I really love a good burger and know I can eat that for sure :)

Bathroom sink......Doesn't sound all that good!:rotfl2: LOL Kitchen sink, maybe!:thumbsup2

Has anyone ordered the kitchen sink and ate it all? How many people does it take to finish it? I think my family would have fun with it, but I'm a diabetic so it'd probably kill me!:sick:

Elizabeth

greeneyedchic75
09-16-2007, 06:24 PM
Bathroom sink......Doesn't sound all that good!:rotfl2: LOL Kitchen sink, maybe!:thumbsup2

Has anyone ordered the kitchen sink and ate it all? How many people does it take to finish it? I think my family would have fun with it, but I'm a diabetic so it'd probably kill me!:sick:

Elizabeth

hahaha oops typo. I agree bathroom sink does not sound appetizing at all. I was probably in the middle of telling my dd to go back in the bathroom and wash her hands when I was typing the message. LoL Ugh I cant believe I put that on there :lmao: