PDA

View Full Version : Noodle Station

eeyoregirl1970
09-10-2007, 05:55 AM
Tomorrowland Noodle Station and El Pirata y El Perico Restaurante are temporarily closed according to WDWinfo.

Does anyone know for how long? It doesn't say on the site. I'll be there next week, we've never been to this restaurant and wanted to try it. Anyone know if and when it might reopen?

thanks!

pumba
09-10-2007, 06:35 AM
When we were there in April the El Pirata was closed because its not a busy time when we went......I was told the same for the Noodle Station......we are going in another week and I would of liked to had tried the Noodle Station....

JennyDrake
09-10-2007, 07:07 AM
I go three times a year, and I've NEVER seen it open. I looked at the menu once and thought it a bit pricy--even by WDW standards.

helenabear
09-10-2007, 07:40 AM
I can't remember the last time I saw the Noodle Station open. I did have it open once and honestly, the food was over priced and nasty.

Not sure why they had to change that place... I used to love getting pizza there...

Kae
09-10-2007, 07:42 AM
The Noodle Staiton was a big thumbs down for us this May. I had high hopes but the food was cold, not alot of flavor. It was toward the end of our trip & I guess I was just hopping to fing something a little different.

Kae

allicat
09-10-2007, 08:03 AM
I think its closed for good. We were there the last week of August and the menus and signs were not up any longer. Never ate there but my sister said it was bad!

osukristin227
09-10-2007, 08:42 AM
We were there the end of August-beginning of Septemper and saw the noodle station open for a dinner buffet, don't remember which day or if it was more than just that day, but did see it open

eeyoregirl1970
09-10-2007, 08:45 AM
wow... am I glad I posted... sounds like a place to skip anyway!! Thanks!!!