PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to send Disney an email regarding a wonderful waiter?

cmm
09-09-2007, 08:59 PM
I would like to send a note to Disney to praise a waiter we had at Chef Mickeys. On the Disneyworld website, I see only a regular "contact us" email form. Is there no specific way to send a note regarding an outstanding CM? :confused:

Cheshire Figment
09-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Try wdwguestcomunications@disneyworld.com which should work

BirdsOfPreyDave
09-10-2007, 07:34 AM
The link above is your best bet after the fact. If you get really great sevice, the best thing to do (besides a great tip) is to ask the server if they'll have their manager bring you a Superstar Service card. This gives the server points of some sort on their employment record and also enters them into a monthly drawing for some nice prizes. (At least that's how it was explained to me by the manager at Captain Jack's.)

In any case, it certainly brought a twinkle to the eye of the two servers I asked to get me one.

Allison
09-10-2007, 07:36 AM
Use the email address above. It worked for me. I got a call a few days after I sent it letting me know how much they appreciated the information and that the letter had been passed onto the CM and their supervisor and would be a part of their file.

cmm
09-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Thanks so much. I'm disappointed I didn't know about the superstar service card. I have never heard of it before. I will send them an email, though.

zalansky
09-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Thanks so much. I'm disappointed I didn't know about the superstar service card. I have never heard of it before. I will send them an email, though.

I have not ever heard of that either, wish I had! We had some excellent service on our vacation last week. Thanks for posting the email address because that's what I came here looking for! :thumbsup2

grimley1968
09-10-2007, 02:28 PM
IMO, a letter to the appropriate address would be better than an email. An email would be nice, but a letter would just be that much more impactful. Unfortunately, I don't know what address to send it to.

marsh0013
09-10-2007, 04:51 PM
i do! i just sent one a couple weeks ago:

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

haven't heard back from them, so i really hope it got to the right place. but this is the addy i was given when i asked.

Hook's Girl
09-10-2007, 06:23 PM

Don't be too disappointed, an email or a letter looks even better on a record card!