PDA

View Full Version : Cashduck Is Coming Back!!

Schachteles
09-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Well, I guess I just missed you guys too much to leave.. I've decided to revamp CashDuck and reopen in mid-October. Look for new features, new offers, and new ways to earn.

All withdraws that have already been requested will be sent out as previously scheduled, and I expect all prizes to be sent out by the end of next week. Then I'll be busy making the new and improved CashDuck a reality!

I am surprised...will be interesting to see how it works out!

tcarr5
09-09-2007, 01:01 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: yea!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: I've always had better luck with cashduck crediting offers :thumbsup2

Schachteles
09-09-2007, 01:10 PM
I had really good luck over there too. I hope she can turn it around...will be interesting to see...the days of making LOTS of $$ is gone so that stinks.

diswife
09-09-2007, 04:04 PM
I am so glad to hear that the Duck will be back. I never heard of this site until everyone was talking about its closing so it was to late for me to join. I always hate to hear of a honest rewards site shuting down. Good Luck Kira, what great news.:banana: :banana:

Dcanoli
09-09-2007, 05:06 PM
You beat me to it!

I knew one of you girls would post this information!

This is very exciting. CD is how I got started--the first site I did. Make over $100 the very first month.....nothing else has compared to that.....YET!

I am very excited to see what Kira will be up to, and I'm so glad I didn't use my feathers!

jollytammy
09-10-2007, 07:13 AM
That is super good news! Keep us informed!

murphnjamie
09-10-2007, 07:47 AM
I can't wait! I miss cashduck...I'm glad Kira's able to get it back online. :thumbsup2