PDA

View Full Version : Sushi at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot? Sushi lovers please respond!!!!

Happyflower
09-09-2007, 01:00 PM
I think I have read a review that showed sushi as a choice for Sunshine Seasons on the food plan. Do you get that and a side? Please tell me more about the selections, I have read the menus, but they are kinda vague. I am looking for something different, since I will be eating over 7 CS meals that week. Or can you get sushi "in the world" somewhere for a CS meal?:goodvibes

I will take "supermarket sushi" over a cheeseburger any day! :hippie:

What more could anyone want, sushi and butterfinger cheesecake? :lmao:

Hey I just noticed I am now a mouseketeer! When did that happen? I didn't get any fireworks or anything? lol

Disneymoon
09-09-2007, 03:25 PM
DH got sushi at Sunshine Seasons on our last trip in August. Here is what he got with his CS credit:

-package of California rolls
-Large fountain drink
-butterfinger cheesecake from the bakery

He could not get an additional side.

They had a few different options for what types of rolls you could get. I definitely remember some shrimp rolls, salmon rolls, and of course california rolls.

See our dining reviews (link in siggie) for more details.

HTH!

Tina1
09-09-2007, 04:34 PM
I've been trying for two weeks to get a reservation for this event, Oct 29. I've called four times, I was told twice they were booked for all of Oct, and twice told they weren't booking due to not knowing when they would be open for business. :confused3 Tina

BraveMom3
09-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Yes, they do have sushi at Sunshine Seasons - it is in one of the prepackaged refrigerated sections. You can also get sushi at the CS place in Japan (forget the name - on the hill, next to the ceremonial house). It's about $8 at both places.