PDA

View Full Version : best restaurant for Hubby's bday?

jcpuppy.com
09-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Hubbys bday is the day after we leave Disney. I thought about celebrating one day at one of our ressies. Here is what we have (Our trip is about trying dining places we have not done before)

Marrekesh
Hollywood and Vine
Maya Grill
Crystal Palace(that is on Halloween party night)
Boatwrights
celliers

anyone celebrated adult bdays at any of these and had an extra special time?

I was curious what Marrekesh may do? That one was hubbys choice..think he is hoping the girl dancer will be dressed like jasmine

I realize there are no guarantees of anything special, but thought I would ask and get a feel for the different ones

Micca
09-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Hooters;) Of the ones you listed, I'd say Le Cellier because a lotta guys like a steak. If that is the case with your DH, be sure to book it early because that place fills up fast. :earsboy:

jcpuppy.com
09-09-2007, 12:05 PM
Hooters;) Of the ones you listed, I'd say Le Cellier because a lotta guys like a steak. If that is the case with your DH, be sure to book it early because that place fills up fast. :earsboy:

Hooters would rate high..."Honey honest I just go as they have good burgers"

The places listed are all I have ressies for. I like Celliers better than he does. It and CP are the ones we have been to before, the rest are new to us

Oh, we also have a sci fi lunch in that bunch too

bntrdntht
09-09-2007, 02:00 PM
Went last Nov. 06 for hubbys b'day to Le Celler. Just great.... they gave him a card that was signed by a bunch of the waiters and staff there. He also got cake.... it was great. He loved it..... P.S. make sure you get him a b'day button at the front desk of your hotel. He has to were it alllllll day. Everyone you meet will wish him a happy day....:bday:

MrsJ Henry
09-09-2007, 02:02 PM
I would do Marrekesh. It's different, you haven't done it before, your DH already wants to go there. And I would bet they would do something special for his B-day if you told them!!!!