Anyone? Anyone at all interested?

FilamentTheBright
09-11-2007, 06:37 AM
Bump.

Bueller. Bueller. Bueller.:)

FilamentTheBright
09-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Another Bump.

Come on. Certainly someone wants Sparrow and Minnie and all the rest. :confused3

llama62
09-11-2007, 08:13 PM
ATIS mighty eye pins are extremely rare, and not many people have them. I wonder if any dis members even have them

FilamentTheBright
09-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Oh, they are out there.

Patience.

VMK_MagicalLadee
09-12-2007, 08:20 AM
Oh yeah, they're out there.

*HEHE*

Bright hates me. LOL.

FilamentTheBright
09-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Okay,now you're just being mean, Magic.:rotfl:

And I don't hate you. I just have an intense dislike for you at the moment. jk :rolleyes1

VMK_MagicalLadee
09-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Okay,now you're just being mean, Magic.:rotfl:

And I don't hate you. I just have an intense dislike for you at the moment. jk :rolleyes1

ROFL..

:hug:

:rolleyes1

FilamentTheBright
09-12-2007, 06:01 PM

right back at you Magic.

Goofy_Bob
09-13-2007, 10:05 AM
Fil, that's a great offer and this is an entertaining thread... Bueller, :laughing: I glove that movie. And the catfight between you and Ladee, classically silly! :rotfl:

Llama there are Eyes out there, but yeah they are rare. I had to trade quite a bit to get mine and I got a lucky deal a the time from a nice player.

Sorry though Fil, I've only one Eye and it's not for trade (I don't trade my "onlys")... But golly, yours is such a good offer. I can at least give your thread this bump!

Bumpity-ump-ump!

"When Filament was in Egypt's land. Let my Filamanet gooooooo"

:lmao:

jeffgwins
09-13-2007, 11:17 AM
Oh I love that movie!! Ok here is my contribution to the Bueller quotes:

"He's just going to keep calling me and calling me"

Great offer Bright! Keep on trying!

FilamentTheBright
09-13-2007, 07:47 PM
Fil, that's a great offer and this is an entertaining thread... Bueller, :laughing: I glove that movie. And the catfight between you and Ladee, classically silly! :rotfl:

Llama there are Eyes out there, but yeah they are rare. I had to trade quite a bit to get mine and I got a lucky deal a the time from a nice player.

Sorry though Fil, I've only one Eye and it's not for trade (I don't trade my "onlys")... But golly, yours is such a good offer. I can at least give your thread this bump!

Bumpity-ump-ump!

"When Filament was in Egypt's land. Let my Filamanet gooooooo"

:lmao:

Thanks Goofy.... Nice to know that I am at least on the right track.

Oh I love that movie!! Ok here is my contribution to the Bueller quotes:

"He's just going to keep calling me and calling me"

Great offer Bright! Keep on trying!

Bueller. Bueller.

Come on folks, give a Gnome a break. I know you have them. I know you want to trade them.

All I am saaaaaaaying is give Gnome a chance.

FilamentTheBright
09-14-2007, 04:20 PM
Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Bump.

MKOATEYW
09-14-2007, 06:02 PM
1. Bumping for you!
2. GL Hope you get your Eye pin Bright! I need to find one eventualy also so subscribing to see what you end up getting it for.
3. I want to quote!

"Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

seaturtledude
09-14-2007, 08:28 PM
Someone accept Bright's offer, it's probably the best offer you'll get.

FilamentTheBright
09-15-2007, 07:31 AM
Wow, Dude. Thanks. I thought it was a good offer, I'm glad you liked it too.

So, I know there are people out there who want to get rid of their Mighty Eye pin. Lets do a trade.

seaturtledude
09-15-2007, 11:26 AM
Bump for Bright!

FilamentTheBright
09-16-2007, 06:28 AM
A bump for me!!!

Someone has to want these items, don't they? :rotfl:

FilamentTheBright
09-16-2007, 03:02 PM
Who want a bump?

My thread wants a bump!!!

Goofy_Bob
09-17-2007, 01:06 AM
Here's a Bueller Bump for Fil the Mighty Eye Seeker:

"The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom. I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you a good phoney fever is a deadlock, but you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office--that's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then so is high school."

:rotfl:

Good Luck!

Oh, and Seaturtledude is right, this is an amazing offer for this pin!

FilamentTheBright
09-17-2007, 03:50 PM
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Goofy_Bob.... I love that.

After Cameron tells Bueller he's dying.

"You're not dying, you just can't think of anything good to do."

Also thanks for the comment Goofy. I'm hoping someone will soon take my offer. anyone? anyone? anyone with the title starting A? :rotfl: jk

jeffgwins
09-18-2007, 11:36 AM
Here is a Ferris bump for you my friend! And please, someone please take this offer, it is fantastic!

" Oh, I'm sorry. I can't come to the door right now. I'm afraid that in my weakened condition, I could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject myself to further school absences. You can reach my parents at their places of business. Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your concern for my well-being. Have a nice day! "

FilamentTheBright
09-18-2007, 04:24 PM
hahahahahahahaha

I love it.

And thanks for the bump.

seaturtledude
09-18-2007, 06:07 PM
Bump to the Top!

Goofy_Bob
09-19-2007, 02:59 PM
Another Bueller Bump. This one is like my favorite quote of the movie. I hope I'm not peaking too fast... Come on people - Fil's offer is da bomb!

Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, ****s, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

seaturtledude
09-19-2007, 04:48 PM
Bump for bright!

vmkdon
09-20-2007, 06:38 PM
tyvm for the fast easy trade. hope you enjoy the pin , was nice to meet you on vmk. :)

jeffgwins
09-20-2007, 06:43 PM
WOW BRIGHT YAY!! Woot for you Bright ! congrats on your bright new ATIS Mighty Eye Pin. WOOT WOOT WOOT! :banana: :banana:

FilamentTheBright
09-20-2007, 06:45 PM
Another Bueller Bump. This one is like my favorite quote of the movie. I hope I'm not peaking too fast... Come on people - Fil's offer is da bomb!

Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, ****s, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

Apparently your quote came at the right time Goofy_Bob.

Thank you Sea and Goofy and MKOATEYW and Ant for all the support in the tread. And any also Happy.

souper
09-20-2007, 06:55 PM
Congratulations Bright! :woohoo: Woot!:woohoo:
Hopefully your luck will continue and you will finally see a host this month.

llama62
09-20-2007, 08:05 PM
i have one word Filament: FINALLY!!!