PDA

View Full Version : Need help planning Grand Gathering for ages 5-92!!

DisMom-2-SSS
09-08-2007, 09:44 PM
New to the site! I am planning a trip first week of April '08 to WDW to celebrate my Mom's 62nd b-day and Grandma's 92nd birthday! (just so you know....she gets around better than people half her age!) My family (DH/DD age15/DS age8/DD age 4) and I have been to WDW 3 times but would like to participate in the Grand Gathering events and I don't know much....so I am requesting info from anyone who has done so. Thank you!

MickeyFan84
09-10-2007, 07:09 PM
Hi DisMom and welcome!

Will you have others planning to attend that you didn't mention? Grand Gatherings require 8 or more in your party. If the group size is no problem, are you interested in any specific Grand Gathering experiences?

I think these multi-generational trips are great but they do require some extra planning to keep everyone happy. We're leaving in two weeks on a trip where the ages will range from 8 months to 72 years old. Can't wait! :thumbsup2

DisMom-2-SSS
09-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Oh yes, so far 9 of us...Grandmother, Mom, Brother, Brother, Me, DH, DD15, DS9 & DD5!
I'd just like a little input on the "gathering" events....l know that we would enjoy the fireworks and Illuminations but I am unsure of the safari. Is it too rough for my Grandma???? Any other helpful info is GREATLY appreciated!