PDA

View Full Version : Lunch for 4 ladies young and not so....

Epcotgal
09-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Hi. We are traveling with my best friend's family and she and I would like to take our 18, 17, and 17 year old dd's to a special lunch while the guys have a guys outing to fish. Where would you go for a special girls lunch and why? P.S. We have done the castle and loved it but that isn't on our list this time.

engle
09-08-2007, 09:08 PM
What about tea at the GF? I have heard that is fun and it is on my list of to dos. It sounds like something fun sort of girly.

slimplaw
09-08-2007, 10:43 PM
I would also suggest the tea at GF. I think the earliest you can book it is 2:00 pm. We usually have the Buckingham service. It includes a choice of tea, 4 tea sandwiches, scones and Devonshire cream, and a choice of 2 pastries or strawberries and whipped cream. It costs about $18. They have other choices on their menu.

LoveKermit
09-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Asked my DH for an opinion.....

He thinks Brown Derby since they're known for their salads and desserts.

(Then he also said tea at GF):)

I always love Cali Grill but I don't know if would have the same effect at lunch as it does at dinner.

And I would think any sit-down at EPCOT would be nice too.

septbaby
09-09-2007, 10:08 AM
Lunch at Beaches and Cream could be fun. As a group of 5 you could get the Kitchen Sink for dessert the guys would be really, really, jealous!

We really enjoyed our lunch at Coral Reef. The tanks were cool, atmosphere relaxing and food was really good. If you are on the dining plan you can get virgin drinks as part of the plan, perfect for those still under 21 wanting to be a bit more adult.

If the outing was on a Sunday I'd suggest the Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues. You'd need to buy tickets for this ahead of time.

Kae
09-09-2007, 01:23 PM
In the parks I would say Crystal Palace most people love Pooh & Friends I think you could have a ball. AT a resort the Tea would be fun, if the the time is wrong then maybe Kona or Whispering Canyon cafe.

Kae