PDA

View Full Version : Recipes?

MedCruise07
09-08-2007, 02:49 PM
Has anyone ever asked for (and gotten!) a recipe from a Disney restaurant? I know there are some recipe books but if there are just a few that I want (like the cheese soup at LeCellier), do you think I could just ask at the restaurants?

Thanks!

TinkerKell-ey
09-08-2007, 02:54 PM
I have never asked, but I have searched online (google, etc.) and found some great "Disney" recipes. (I haven't tried finding the soup one - yet!)I'm not sure if they are genuine information, but the ones I have tried are good. I sure wish they would update that disney recipe book!!! Good Luck.

ILoveDisney&Cruising
09-08-2007, 03:47 PM
there are just a few that I want (like the cheese soup at LeCellier)

here you go -- cheese soup recipe and TONS of others:

http://www.allearsnet.com/din/rec.htm

Figment2
09-08-2007, 04:00 PM
You can ask your server. I've gotten recipes 99% of the time. Sometimes they have you fill out a card with your name & address (or email address) and will send you the recipe later. Only once did I not get a recipe.

A lot of times they go in back and print it out.

Cyn

molly213
09-08-2007, 04:01 PM
I've asked at several restraunts for recipes and they have always been very willing to give/send me them. Most of the time they give me the recipe right then but one asked for my email address and forwarded the recipe within a few days. My favorite is the beef barley soup from LeCellier. I know that everyone loves the cheese soup which I have made at home also but the beef barley soup is the one that everyone I give the recipe to loves!

lynninpa
09-08-2007, 04:14 PM
I always remembered to ask-after we left the restaurants. :headache: At Raglan Road, I was so excited that I finally remembered to ask while actually still at the restaurant! :rotfl: However, we were told that they do not give out recipes (since they are not owned by Disney)

Lisann
09-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Yeah, I asked at Artist Point and they gave me the recipe for the out-of-this-world mushroom soup. I filled out a card with my email on it for the other recipes that I requested, but I never received them.

lynninpa
09-08-2007, 06:00 PM
After reading this post and others about Disney recipes, I just set up a new thread for us all to exchange our favorite Disney recipes-or to ask for a recipe for our favorite Disney dishes. Enjoy! :upsidedow
Here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1575103