PDA

View Full Version : Concourse vs Chefs: Lobster Bisque and French Onion Soup...Which from Where?.

mrzrich
09-08-2007, 11:54 AM
I am a soup lover. In a few days I will be eating at Chef's de France and then Concourse a few days later.

I know I want to order the Lobster Bisque and the Onion soup. They are both on both menus, so where should I order the Bisque and where should I get the onion soup?

mrzrich
09-08-2007, 03:27 PM
bumping

tinkgurl
09-08-2007, 04:33 PM
I am a soup lover. In a few days I will be eating at Chef's de France and then Concourse a few days later.

I know I want to order the Lobster Bisque and the Onion soup. They are both on both menus, so where should I order the Bisque and where should I get the onion soup?

I have only been to the Concourse so I can tell you from that experience: I would order the onion soup there and get the bisque at Chef's de France. The Concourse's onion soup is out of this world yummy!

my3disneygirls
09-08-2007, 04:33 PM

I'd like to know also. I want to go to Chef's and don't know if I should get the Bisque or the onion soup. I am a lover of both.

LarryJ
09-08-2007, 05:07 PM

The wife and I both love lobster bisque and we always put Fulton's in DTD down for a late lunch with the crab and lobster bisque for both of us and the seafood salad for me and some sort of crab dish for here. That's a great lunch for around $50 :goodvibes . I know that doesn't answer your question, but the crab and lobster bisque there has just a hit of spiciness and chunks of crab meat in it and is not really hot and the bread to dunk and sop it up with is a meal by itself. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Larry

stcav2000
09-08-2007, 05:52 PM
I was at the concourse last night. The lobster bisque was BAD. Very heavy and NO flavor. I don't know if that is the norm or if it was something going on last night but within 5 minutes my waiter came back and offered to take it away and get me something else. The thing is, I never said anything to him. He seemed to be bringing several back while we were there. He replaced with the onion soup which was much better.

mrzrich
09-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Ok, so bisque at chefs, onion soup at concourse. Thank you so much!

engle
09-08-2007, 06:15 PM
you can't go wrong with the onion soup at Chef's....it is wonderful and a lunch in itself...add the cheese plate and lordy I am in heaven!!

my3disneygirls
09-08-2007, 07:08 PM
you can't go wrong with the onion soup at Chef's....it is wonderful and a lunch in itself...add the cheese plate and lordy I am in heaven!!

Hmmm...now I'm thinking that I will order one of each at Chef's and hubby and I can share.:yay:

tinknsnow
09-09-2007, 06:56 AM
FOS at the Concourse! Delish!

antmaril
09-09-2007, 07:19 AM
The French Onion Soup at Chefs is delicious, but the Lobster Bisque is even better.