PDA

View Full Version : ROOM SERVICE??? Can we have dinner?

Deemarch
09-08-2007, 12:41 PM
And can you only get sandwiches and salads?? I've been on a few cruises and never did room service, except for breakfast.

silmarg
09-08-2007, 12:46 PM
room service is 24 hours / day... and its free (except for beverages and a few items).

we used room service for midnight snacks (like uncrustables and mickey ice cream bars). Also on the last night on the cruise I ordered coffee, which comes in a thermos and is still hot in the AM!

mommasita
09-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Moving this to the main Cruise Forum for more responses

daisy112878
09-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Here's a link to the room service menu
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/cr-dining.htm#service

It's 24/7 so yes you can order dinner, midnight snack whatever. Last cruise we ordered chicken fingers and a bowl of chili for lunch. It was quite good. DH ordered a pizza one night which was tasty. He also ordered a grilled cheese sandwich from room service.

mattmommy
09-08-2007, 05:57 PM
I highly recommend the meat lasagna. It was EXCELLENT. Served very hot. Unlike most room service, things are pretty good in temp. here. We had an 8:30 seating so it was like our afternoon lunch one day.

JoiseyMom
09-08-2007, 10:01 PM
DS LOVED their hot dogs. Both kids loved loved the cheese and crackers. Well they loved the crackers and grapes, DH loved the cheese. The cheese steak sandwich and fries were out of this world. And of course the milk and cookies.

Pansy
09-09-2007, 12:33 AM
DS LOVED their hot dogs. Both kids loved loved the cheese and crackers. Well they loved the crackers and grapes, DH loved the cheese. The cheese steak sandwich and fries were out of this world. And of course the milk and cookies.

Are the hot dogs plain or does it have chili? I ordered the BLT and it was Awesome.