PDA

View Full Version : anyone done "at home rewards"

donnabc
09-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Has anyone tried this offer from creation rewards? The caption reads try "AT HOME REWARDS+ FOR 7 DAYS AND RECEIVE $25 HOME DEPOT GIFT CARD" plus the 1000 points credited to your Creation rewards account.:woohoo: Has anyone tried this yet? Or does anyone even know about this program? Is there a catch I'm not seeing?:confused3

"The At Home Rewards+ Savings Program offers you discounts at leading home improvement centers, big-name stores and much more so that you can save on home improvement projects, decorating, home entertainment and home entertaining, including:
Save up to $2,850 on home improvement needs, home accents and more with gift cards** purchased through At Home Rewards+ for leading retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Ace Hardware, Kmart, Linens 'n Things, Macy's® and others.

20% savings on gift cards** purchased through the program for popular home entertainment stores, such as BLOCKBUSTER®, Circuit City® and more — for a savings of up to $1,050 per year.

Up to 30% off hotel stays and car rentals, hundreds of dollars in airfare savings plus other great vacation deals through our exclusive Online Travel Agency.

Click here for Benefit Details.

Offer Details:
Simply click "Submit" to activate your trial membership of At Home Rewards+. To activate your trial membership to At Home Rewards+ you will be charged/debited a $1.00 refundable processing fee monthly and then you can immediately take advantage of the exciting savings At Home Rewards+ has to offer! After your 7-day trial period it's just $19.95 per month for At Home Rewards+. Remember, you can call At Home Rewards+ toll-free at 1-877-636-6858 within the first 7 days to cancel, and you will not be charged/debited. To ensure continuous service, at the end of your trial period your membership will be automatically charged/debited each month at the then-current membership fee on or about that same date to the credit card you provide today or from the checking account associated with the debit card you provide today. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, call our toll-free number to cancel, and you'll no longer be charged/debited.

By clicking "Submit", you also agree to activate your separate membership to Your Savings Club at the special low price of just $1.00 per month. To ensure continuous service, your membership will be automatically charged/debited each month at the then-current membership fee to the credit card you provide today or from the checking account associated with the debit card you provide today. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, call Your Savings Club toll-free at 1-877-820-7107 to cancel, and you'll no longer be charged/debited.

Your Information:
First Name
Last Name

Address

City
State
Select AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT DE DC FL GA HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA PR RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VA WA WV WI WY
Zip Code

Billing Information:
I am using a:
Credit Card Debit Card
Card Type
Select Visa Mastercard AmEx Discover Card Number

Expiration Date
Month Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec / Year 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
Email

By typing your e-mail address above, that will constitute your electronic signature and is your written authorization to charge/debit your account according to the Offer Details on this page.

When you sign up today for At Home Rewards+ you'll also receive Your Savings ClubSM, a premier shopping and savings program. You'll enjoy unlimited 10% savings on gift cards/certificates purchased through Your Savings ClubSM for leading retailers and more. Click here to see the exciting benefits and savings waiting for you.

Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions

*Participating vendors are neither sponsors, co-sponsors nor affiliates of At Home Rewards+. Gift card/certificate savings are an exclusive offer of At Home Rewards+ and are valid only on gift cards/certificates purchased through At Home Rewards+. Please see back of gift card/certificate for terms and conditions of use. All vendor trademarks and copyrights remain the property of the individual vendor. At Home Rewards+ uses vendor names, logos and any other vendor material by permission of each vendor. Please visit the At Home Rewards+ website or call Member Savings for complete terms and conditions related to participating vendors.

The Home Depot® is not a sponsor of this promotion. At Home Rewards Plus is not affiliated with the Home Depot®. The Home Depot is a registered trademark of Homer TLC, Inc."

BethR
09-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Have you consulted the Rewards "experts" over on our Rewards Board? http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=35

They love talking Rewards over there. :)

aka-mad4themouse
09-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Moving this to the Rewards Board. I think that you'll get more responses there from people who do CR.

Dcanoli
09-08-2007, 03:27 PM
I did At Home Rewards, but I did it through QUICK REWARDS.

It never did credit, and I had to cancel it. However, Dmitry at QR went ahead and credited me the $7.

Sorry, that's all the information I can tell you! :)

Trixiezzz
09-08-2007, 11:52 PM
I joined At Home Rewards and like it because you get to buy Home Depot $25 for $25 and then get a $5 rebate back: so it ends up only costing you $20. Over a few months, I bought a good number of them and used them on my next appliance purchase - so I got a 20% discount over and above Home Depot's sale price.

This is another Dealpass club just like Passport to Fun and Shopping Essentials.