PDA

View Full Version : Did CG Menu Change Back?

mcdee1980
09-08-2007, 12:55 AM
I know that the menu at CG had changed to include the sushi and cheese on the entree menu, but the updated 8/07 menu on allears still has them separated out as first courses. What is actually going on now?

ElizabethB
09-08-2007, 10:15 AM
We were there last week. The cheese plate was an appetizer. We wanted it as a dessert instead and were told it could not be a dessert. Wierd, huh? We were going to order it separately, because we've loved it previously, but we were too full.

Most of the sushi offerings were appetizers. But, Yoshi's Deluxe was an entree and, I think, "Snake in the Grass" was an entree.

andrews1
09-08-2007, 01:25 PM
It seems the menu never really changed. From all who've been recently, they say it was just like it has been.

ImprovGal
09-08-2007, 02:49 PM
We were there last week. The cheese plate was an appetizer. We wanted it as a dessert instead and were told it could not be a dessert. Wierd, huh? We were going to order it separately, because we've loved it previously, but we were too full.

Most of the sushi offerings were appetizers. But, Yoshi's Deluxe was an entree and, I think, "Snake in the Grass" was an entree.

And of course, ask 2 different CM's and get 2 different answers.

I ate at Cali Grill on 9/1 on the dining plan and got the quail appetizer, yoshi's deluxe sushi platter for an entree, and the cheese course for dessert.

smartestnumber5
09-08-2007, 02:53 PM
I ate at Cali Grill on 9/1 on the dining plan and got the quail appetizer, yoshi's deluxe sushi platter for an entree, and the cheese course for dessert.

I ate there the same night and we were told the cheese plate could be a dessert or appetizer.