PDA

View Full Version : Disregard Thread. Wrong information

JerseyBelle
09-07-2007, 08:40 PM
DISREGARD THIS THREAD. When I picked up the printout of the screen print that I planned to take to my TA tomorrow, I noticed that when I was checking out the cruise I selected age 1 instead of age 10 for my dd. This of course would bring the price down. Sorry

I was just on the DCL site and was looking at the availability for the cruise I booked for March 2008.

In July I book a 7 night western under cat 12gty. Our cruise base price was $4,407.69. Tonight I see that this price is even more than the current CAT 9 price. What will happen? Will my price be cut if I bring it to my TA's attention or will I have to cancel, lose my 12GTY and rebook.

Hygiene99
09-07-2007, 09:10 PM
I was just on the DCL site and was looking at the availability for the cruise I booked for March 2008.

In July I book a 7 night western under cat 12gty. Our cruise base price was $4,407.69. Tonight I see that this price is even more than the current CAT 9 price. What will happen? Will my price be cut if I bring it to my TA's attention or will I have to cancel, lose my 12GTY and rebook? :scared1:

You should get the difference, another word have DCL lower the price and keep the cat 12,
They will adjust the price to the current price!
Can not hurt to ask. just hope they still are offering cat 12GTY
could you pull up a price for that?

maybe you could upgrade a cat or 2 and still save some money.

But yes if they have it they will adjust the price.

MrsMork
09-07-2007, 09:22 PM
Dreams Unlimited sent an email to me that I was being refunded $200 on my Cat12gty. I don't even have to keep an eye on it, they are great and do that for me! :thumbsup2