PDA

View Full Version : What is your 11-12-13 month old eating?

Jennygt
09-07-2007, 05:45 PM
My ds is 11 months now, he is eating the baby cereal, yo baby yougurt, stage 2 veggies/fruit. Stage 3 dinners. He also eats rice, fresh fruit, plums, peaches, grapes, bread, ravioli and small pasta. He will also eat some waffles and toast. He is up to try anything but for the most part I still stick with the baby food. What are you other mom's up to with your little ones and what did you give them while at WDW? We are leaving in 2 weeks!! Just wondering?

GoofItUp
09-07-2007, 06:30 PM
DS (10-mo) is eating table foods, just mushed up or torn up into little pieces. He has 5 teeth and will "chew" the foods some. We started him out on table foods though -- no jar foods -- so that he would be use to the tastes & textures. We've found that he loves just about anything including Mexican and Chinese! This is going to make WDW a lot easier for us next week since he can just eat off of our plates.

SaraMc
09-07-2007, 07:34 PM
My guy is 12 months old and still has baby cereal in the mornings or sometimes instant oatmeal with some jam to add some flavour to it in the mornings. He has sandwhiches, fruits and veggies. Pretty much what we eat, just in small little pieces. He's got 13 ish teeth and molars started so he's chewing everything, might as well be table food too. I never bought him pre-made food except for a road trip a few months back. His favourite thing really seems to be spinach ravioli

my2boyz
09-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Oh I wish my Ds#2 is having major trouble with textures. He's just turned 13 mths and will only eat pureed. He will munch on cheerios and then spit thme out and that is about it. I have ordered baby food from garden grocer for our trip since i wasn't going to be carrying a suitcase full of baby food with us! I have always made his food so he is extra sensitive to even jared baby food. Can't wait till he adjusts and eats people foodd!!!!

ssferguson79@yahoo.c
09-07-2007, 09:28 PM
My 12 month old eats anything we eat. He started refusing all baby food at 10 months old. For him it was a taste thing. We bought baby food that was seasoned with basil, oregeno, etc. and he refused plain babyfood from then on. They he only wanted our food. He is adventous too. He loves curry, greek, mexican, anything...

For bfast he eats cut up fruit (bananas, strawberries, cantaloupe, blueberries, there are many more!) and a piece of cut up breakfast bread. Sometimes I add yogurt that I feed him. He hates being fed and prefers to feed himself so he doesn't get much yogurt but he loves it. He drinks milk. About once a week I scramble him an egg.

Lunch is turkey, cheese, green beans (only with garlic on it), bread, crackers, hummus, boca burgers cut up, fruit, olives, pickles, tomatoes. Anything really.

He favorite dinner is rice or pita bread smeared with hummus. But he eats whatever we are having.

At first it made me sad but now it so much easier to just feed him what we are eating.

Jennygt
09-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Thanks all, I think that I have a choking phobia so I have been staying with the puree, perhaps I can step it up. See you at wdw!!!