PDA

View Full Version : What's good at Whispering Canyon for dinner?

Treacle44
09-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Not sure I fancy the skillet now they've changed it, are there any other good choices?

Also are the bottomless milkshakes counted as a drink or dessert option on DDP?

Thanks

T
x

tashasmum
09-07-2007, 04:21 PM
The bottomless shakes are classed as a drink. We ate there and Dd had the chicken pasta,i had the chicken dinner and dh had the ribeye steak. All were very nice.

Wishes
09-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Don't order the meatloaf. DD and DS's girlfriend ordered it and neither one could eat more than one bite. I tried it and it was awful! My DS loves the chicken pasta. My DH and I had the skillet and would agree with you it wasn't as good as it once was.

GinnyFavers
09-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Judging from the quality of the breakfast skillet I had last week, I'd say go for just desserts if you want to enjoy the atmosphere. Not good.

marivaid
09-07-2007, 05:10 PM
DM had ribs & I had the chicken pasta. Everything was great! The cornbread is yummyyyyyyyyy:angel:

Goofy_4_WDW
09-07-2007, 05:36 PM
I had the skillet last week for the first time and I have to say, I thought it was great. The shrimp was yummy and the meats were tender and flavorful. Yes, the cornbread is awsome!

ljcrochet
09-07-2007, 06:36 PM
What is different on the skillet? We have ADR there for next month!
DH loved the skillet when we went last october. I had the chicken pasta, it was very good as was the chicken on DH's skillet.

lwilliam
09-07-2007, 07:02 PM
for the chicken pasta and you MUST try the caramel banana dessert....

Imgoingwdw
09-07-2007, 08:54 PM
DH and I had one ADR at Whispering Canyon last July. DH loved :love: it so much I couldn't get him to agree to any other TS places, so we ate there 3 times in 6 days. We ate something different everytime and never found something we did not like. We did decide after the first night of milkshakes that it was not a good idea to mix all you can drink milkshakes and the skillet. The food was great and so was the services!;)

Goofy_4_WDW
09-08-2007, 01:46 PM
here is what the skillet has:

Mixed greens with apple vinaigrette dressing, fresh baked cornbread with mashed potatoes,
coleslaw, cowboy beans and seasonal vegetables.
Smoked pork ribs, pulled pork, oven-roasted chicken, Peel-n-Eat shrimp